Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Sony Montana

Rate Sony Montana Modship

• Total voters

Chicity

We Don't Won't No Damn Giddy!
Site Administrator
In this series the MOC will be listening to any and all greviences, praises, complaints, awards, wrong doings or general well wishes of each individual moderator over the last 18 months

As this info will be deliberated on by the MOC, we ask that you make yourselves available for any follow up questions your post and vote may invoke

Main Areas: Arcade, Sports Bar

Today we bring @Sony Montana to the circle to review his work

Yes I know me and him are buddies but he actually tries to help the site with suggestions and input. He actually inquired about helping purchasing the site before Goldie made his return. He’s trying to make the site better so why not make him a mod? I’ve seen no big issues with him since being a mod

Yes I know me and him are buddies but he actually tries to help the site with suggestions and input. He actually inquired about helping purchasing the site before Goldie made his return. He’s trying to make the site better so why not make him a mod? I’ve seen no big issues with him since being a mod
90% of the paragraph is about Beta the poster… not the mod

@Beta can you list some of the things you be done as a mod so we can properly assess this
-Tried to introduce new moderating styles

-worked with a team to ensure the best way to conduct forum business and keep posters safe and happy the best way possible

-Tried to introduce giving posters a community vote to close a thread (like if enough ppl hated a 5 grand thread they could get it closed if they voted)

I had more but decided it wasn’t worth it the headache

-Was deleting Atleast 5-6 gummy threads a night at one point

-Renamed the cookout after the old cookout went to the FOF because I didn’t see the need for duplicate thread titles (the cookout itself wasn’t supposed to be permanent)

-Revamped the arcade over the past 2 months into a place that isn’t the ghost town it used to be to talk About the PS5, call of duty and GTA 5

Others have really helped me in that mission as well

All in all I saw the site was stale with the absences of goldie, Kandy, and AP and it was shutting down a lot so morale was down. I was just trying to Jazz it up a bit. Everybody else is cool but a guy who just turned 30 might have some ideas that a 37 year old isn’t going to think of

-Tried to introduce new moderating styles

-worked with a team to ensure the best way to conduct forum business and keep posters safe and happy the best way possible

-Tried to introduce giving posters a community vote to close a thread (like if enough ppl hated a 5 grand thread they could get it closed if they voted)

I had more but decided it wasn’t worth it the headache

-Was deleting Atleast 5-6 gummy threads a night at one point

-Renamed the cookout after the old cookout went to the FOF because I didn’t see the need for duplicate thread titles (the cookout itself wasn’t supposed to be permanent)

-Revamped the arcade over the past 2 months into a place that isn’t the ghost town it used to be to talk About the PS5, call of duty and GTA 5

Others have really helped me in that mission as well

All in all I saw the site was stale with the absences of goldie, Kandy, and AP and it was shutting down a lot so morale was down. I was just trying to Jazz it up a bit. Everybody else is cool but a guy who just turned 30 might have some ideas that a 37 year old isn’t going to think of

@Elzo69Renaissance ya happy now?

I remember when parallel rhymes started editing people's posts...

he couldn't stop... it became an addiction

Im sleep tho

Bars

Back