Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Prod/Singer Duo

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Welcome Back To MK.

Today's battle theme will be Producer/Singer duos. (Janet/Jimmy Jam,etc).

Idk how the other judges will judge, but for me, if u pick low hanging fruit (obvious choices), i'm gonna grade ur song choices tougher.

There will be a 6 player max.

Like always first come first serve, name your duo in the thread if you're down to play.

Prize Money

1st = 2 mill
2nd = 1 mill
3rd = 500k

All the other participants (4th -6th) and judges = 250k​

Last edited:
That's why I try to stick to underground artists...

Challenge myself and hopefully put y'all on to some dope music...

If he's using this y'all need to make the categories tougher not no "post your artists biggest singles" or second album. No bullshit categories make it tough so it challenges all of us to come with it.

Cuz it's discouraging to play in games (like the 93 r&b game) where niggas can pick one artist and win the whole thing without putting any effort SMMFH.

Some of these MKs should be more specific.

Should be tiers

Weight Classes so to speak...

all the spots taken to judge or play?

If not Teddy Riley and Blackstreet

Last edited:
I played the let’s make it a challenge game on the last MK Duos and motherfuckers shitted on me for picking Drake and Future like they were Boo & Gotti. So since the biased ass judges can only appreciate certain styles of music when I play now I play for keeps.............and @Sion pull your skirt down B you better than that

It's only "biased" when people don't win.

Bruh I wasn’t even tripping off the win I expected to go to Nate & Snoop it was deserved. And yes you showed “bias” in the middle of the tournament making up some bullshit talking about using people that rap and sing ain’t fair WTF does that have to do with playing the game?

I played the let’s make it a challenge game on the last MK Duos and motherfuckers shitted on me for picking Drake and Future like they were Boo & Gotti. So since the biased ass judges can only appreciate certain styles of music when I play now I play for keeps.............and @Sion pull your skirt down B you better than that
Drake is not a singer that's why you didn't score well on my end.

Like I said before I

When I judge I don't choose my favorite or by the numbers on the chart.
I listen to all of the songs by category and then choose the best one in my opinion that matches that category.

Back