Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

It seems like he’s being punished for his affair.

That sucks, because they weren’t married, and this reeks of secret alimony.

Like I said, I’m all for child support, but cmon now….that seems excessive, regardless of his income.

We live in a world where the richest people make billions while others starve. I don’t feel sorry when they have to pay for stuff like anyone else.

If that's the case, and the mom can't keep up the same lifestyle with the father's support, than wouldn't the obvious answer be for the child to live with the father?

Besides, this is Nia Long. Her net worth is more than Udoka's, so that kid ain't changing NO parts of that lifestyle, no matter how much support that kid gets from him.
So because she has money his child shouldn't be entitled to be supported by his father as if his parents lived together?? I don't understand that logic. Clearly they both feel that their son living with Nia his best interest because he's not fighting for primary custody.

Me and my big sis had a convo about the og version of the video. And we was saying how when our parents had company we all went to one room to play and bet not come out unless you had to go to the bathroom. As the grownups was playing cards, drinking and smoking.
But then we take about how we dance when Michael Jackson comes on by the lyrics were no where as bad as the video. They should've kept that video private though

So because she has money his child shouldn't be entitled to be supported by his father as if his parents lived together?? I don't understand that logic. Clearly they both feel that their son living with Nia his best interest because he's not fighting for primary custody.
You’re not reading what I said:

Where did I say he’s not being supported?

If that's the case, and the mom can't keep up the same lifestyle with the father's support, than wouldn't the obvious answer be for the child to live with the father?

Besides, this is Nia Long. Her net worth is more than Udoka's, so that kid ain't changing NO parts of that lifestyle, no matter how much support that kid gets from him.
Why would you want your child to downsize in lifestyle cause they're not living with you cause you fucked up.

Spiting the child to spite the mother is gross.

Can't keep your dick in your pants there might be some Ls you gotta hold. And she showed the nigga grace asking the judge to lower that shit. Ime can afford that shit. What about the people that really can't afford 2 grand a month. Stop crying for these millionaires that be fucking up.

tornado-twister.gif

Nobody said any of that.

OF COURSE he's responsible for his child.

But $32K PER MONTH is excessive as shit for one kid, not matter how much he makes.

And I said "Guard Your Seed" because had he decided not to have kids without marrying Ms Long, he wouldn't in this boat, like several men who get caught up in child support drama.

Again: No one is against child support. However, there is a threshold when child support becomes ridiculous. You tell me what exactly a CHILD needs in their life that costs $32,000 EVERY MONTH.

That whole thing sets a terrible precedent in the already stacked-against-the-father courts.
You do know you can get married have kids and still get divorced right. And still end up paying 1500.00 to 32,000 a month.

You’re not reading what I said:

Where did I say he’s not being supported?
You said that Nia's net worth is greater than Ime's so their would be no change in lifestyle. To me that implies that you feel that their child shouldn't receive a certain amount of or any child support since his mother is already rich.

You said that Nia's net worth is greater than Ime's so their would be no change in lifestyle. To me that implies that you feel that their child shouldn't receive a certain amount of or any child support since his mother is already rich.
He's not considering the child at all. That's the problem when this argument comes along. It's just looked at a win for the woman. As the woman getting over on the man and some niggas can't take it.

There are some women that just run through the money and not give af about the child but they are the few and not the many. And that's certainly not the case here. We know Nia is not a bird or at least doesn't move like one in public.

Like chi said it's not for everyone to get. 🤷🏿‍♂️

She got a dirty air fryer, a busted hair dryer
drive a Honda with bad brakes and no spare tire

No, the child is simply not. The father's responsibility is to take care of his child as far as the necessities are concerned, but once they split all the rest of that shit goes with Daddy. There's no way in hell anyone is spending no $32k on a child while together with the mother. You buying all the same shit regular folks buy: food, clothes, shoes, toys, education expenses and shit and don't none of that add up to no $32k a month I don't care who you are, where you live, or none of that.

It's punitive, plain and simple. It's not based on what was actually spent on the child in that household and y'all know it.

No, the child is simply not. The father's responsibility is to take care of his child as far as the necessities are concerned, but once they split all the rest of that shit goes with Daddy. There's no way in hell anyone is spending no $32k on a child while together with the mother. You buying all the same shit regular folks buy: food, clothes, shoes, toys, education expenses and shit and don't none of that add up to no $32k a month I don't care who you are, where you live, or none of that.

It's punitive, plain and simple. It's not based on what was actually spent on the child in that household and y'all know it.
As someone who is currently fighting a support case for VERY different reasons, I strongly disagree with this take.

The money is primarily for costs associated with taking care of him as she will have the son the majority of the time. He's an NBA coach in another state and spends half the season on the road which doesn't account for playoffs.

This can range from tuition for school depending on where he goes to even yes, some of the home, food, etc expenses she incurs on a monthly basis.

Tired of the frauds talking about energy, the moon , stars , king etc... yall aint fooling anyone shits funny people be trying to hit all the same notes but are singing their same tired ass song

These people on social media sre something else...
The internet is real

As someone who is currently fighting a support case for VERY different reasons, I strongly disagree with this take.

The money is primarily for costs associated with taking care of him as she will have the son the majority of the time. He's an NBA coach in another state and spends half the season on the road which doesn't account for playoffs.

This can range from tuition for school depending on where he goes to even yes, some of the home, food, etc expenses she incurs on a monthly basis.

As someone currently caring for two kids by himself I can still say this shit still doesn't add up to no $32K a month no matter how you pad it, twist it, or cook the books.

Tired of the frauds talking about energy, the moon , stars , king etc... yall aint fooling anyone shits funny people be trying to hit all the same notes but are singing their same tired ass song

These people on social media sre something else...
The internet is real

"grand risings" "vibrations and frequencies" and alladat malarkey.

Back