Welcome To aBlackWeb

Missing US soldier from Fort Hood found buried. Will the military finally address sexual assault?

This is a sad story. I’ve heard sexual harassment/assault and overall mistreatment of women in the military has been going on for a while, but it just gets swept under the rug.

RIP to this young woman though, hope they’re able to find what really happened to her and who did it. It’s probably several people involved.

This is a sad story. I’ve heard sexual harassment/assault and overall mistreatment of women in the military has been going on for a while, but it just gets swept under the rug.

RIP to this young woman though, hope they’re able to find what really happened to her and who did it. It’s probably several people involved.

I think what made this standout to me is I live in Hampton Roads the military base keeps us afloat. And that story of that black woman who they say commited suicide on her base after she was assaulted

Hate to be that guy, but the mainstream media only running w this story cuz shorter is a pretty af RIP tho

pjimage-1-11.jpg

missing-soldier-Vanessa-Guillen.jpg

I just want to know what the fuck led that piece of shit to smash her over and over with a hammer. And he took the coward's way out instead of dealing with the consequences of his actions

I seen this on the news a week ago about her missing. As soon as I seen that she was missing I knew foul play was involved.

Back