Welcome To aBlackWeb

Minnie Mouse got hands.

smh... That was right there on the Vegas Strip. Honestly, I'm surprised that shit doesn't happen more often 'cause I've seen the muhfuckas in some of them costumes after they're done for the day. A lot of 'em live around here next to me in the hood.

smh... That was right there on the Vegas Strip. Honestly, I'm surprised that shit doesn't happen more often 'cause I've seen the muhfuckas in some of them costumes after they're done for the day. A lot of 'em live around here next to me in the hood.
A nigga who is willing to wear a disney costume in the hot ass heat for hours at minimum wage is prolly someone you dont wanna make angry. They're already down bad in life.

A nigga who is willing to wear a disney costume in the hot ass heat for hours at minimum wage is prolly someone you dont wanna make angry. They're already down bad in life.

bruh... They don't even get minimum wage. They're all independent "performers" working for tips.

Crazy part is that you can't just wake up one day and decide to go down there dressed up; you gotta pay for a license from the city to even be down there.

Back