Welcome To aBlackWeb

Definitely one of the movies that could use a breakdown video as theres so much hidden meaning behind so much. Such as all the stuff in the background has a purpose in almost every scene.

Its a bit rediculous, but for both Asters films, Hereditary and Midsommar, I appreciated them both so much more after watching a breakdown.

A lot of people can argue that its too much for a movie but I love when directors do that. It took me 3 watches of hereditary before i "got it". When i saw it in theaters i was so confused what all the hype was about lol.

4391e6776dd2a8bcb2646997ee15f79a026f6a5c.gifv

Just finished watching this...I'll be in the minority in that I liked this lol. Watching her boyfriend go in up flames was representative of a toxic relationship going up in flames. Christian was a narcissist, a loser and too much of a coward to end things with someone he didn't love. Will Poulter's character was insufferable as well. Honestly, that entire group of friends aren't good people lol.

A lot of unsettling images in this from the sex ritual to the dude wearing Mark's skinned face to the people jumping off the cliff. I also fuck with the score

Back