Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael Mann is releasing prequel/sequel to HEAT this summer

@rip.dilla you had my hope up for a movie!

Heat is one of the best movies ever.

How was the tv series as didn't know there was one? Being objective, worth the watch or what would you compare it to (either type or quality wise)?

@rip.dilla you had my hope up for a movie!

Heat is one of the best movies ever.

How was the tv series as didn't know there was one? Being objective, worth the watch or what would you compare it to (either type or quality wise)?

Nah ... Good but not good as Heat (I'm still in awe of it anytime I catch it randomly on TV...)

But if you're a Mann fan/Stan like I am worth the watch

Movies are developed first in written form (screenplays) before converted to screen anyway... I don't know of any movie director who's made a sequel to his/her movie in literary form

GOAT shit

Rather them just make a movie called heat 2 and have a new unrelated crew of bank robbers they follow

I think Mann just wanted a book out as sequel

But Hollywood hollered... And here we are

I guess a movie with a prequel story makes sense as both Pacino and DeNiro clocking 80 years old (if they haven't even reached)

Speaking of... Adam Driver probably the most important male actor in Hollywood now especially with the talent of directors he's worked with in the last couple of years

He's like usually the first pick being cast when those auteurs come calling

Heard the book is good but I'm still sceptical. Who's gon play young Al??

I read that son who played Elvis is gon be young Chris

I hate when a film will release a prequel movie, but name it like a sequel. 2 happens before the first one. It's not right what they're doing!!

I hate when a film will release a prequel movie, but name it like a sequel. 2 happens before the first one. It's not right what they're doing!!

It's based on the book he'd already written which has the story of how both lead characters got started...

I don't know if he actually wanted to make a movie about it or was pushed by studio heads especially if they acquired screening rights to the novel

Back