Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael Jackson (RIP) Will Be Taken To Court For Molestation Allegations

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Michael Jackson will effectively be tried for allegedly molesting choreographer Wade Robson when he was a child ... TMZ has learned.

The California Court of Appeal just cleared the way for Robson to make his case -- alleging MJ molested him at the Neverland Ranch when Robson was between the ages of 7 and 14.

The issue -- Robson is suing Michael Jackson's corporation -- MJJ Productions, Inc. Jackson's company lawyers argued the company had no legal duty to protect Robson or anyone else from MJ because it had no ability to control him.

The trial court bought the Estate's argument, but the Court of Appeal begged to differ, and according to a tentative ruling -- which almost always becomes final -- the case will be sent back down for trial.

Robson claims when he came to the U.S. from Australia as a young boy, Jackson befriended him and sexually abused him.

In 2005, when Jackson was on trial for molesting another boy, Robson testified that he slept in MJ's bed with the singer but nothing happened. He changed his story in 2013, filing a lawsuit against the company. He said he had testified falsely on behalf of Jackson due to "complete manipulation and brainwashing."

sigh-ok.gif

He's mad because when they were doing that Michael Jackson Vegas show he wanted to be the choreographer and they told his ass to kick rocks. Then this honky started saying Mike touched him. He used to be the go to choreographer then he fucked Britney Spears behind Justin back, he's a scumbag and opportunist.

MJ estate/fam isn’t gonna settle. They are more than likely seeing this trial through. This dude isn’t believable to me at all & I’m typically on the side of victims during this whole “Me Too” mess. It wouldn’t surprise me if Michael did something to someone but I don’t think it’s him.

Last edited:
Hilarious you support the bold. These allegations though I coulda sworn they proved he was lying after that HBO doc got pulled due to the inconsistencies

Nah, no way I support that guy lol I was just being sarcastic w that part

Back