Welcome To aBlackWeb

Micellar water?

Golden

Administrator
what exactly is this shit?

NIVEA-Daily-Essentials-Sensitive-Caring-Micellar-Water-400mL-1-(1).jpg

prod-p11130-big.png

800897081072_strippedoffmiscellarwater_main.jpg

I thought they were trying to get yall by bottling filtered water.
nah I felt a tingle and my face was clean after
I've seen the Garnier brand in store, which did you use? I love all in one products b/c there's less chance for me to screw something up.
I used the garnier pink one, it works well. I think it's 99% natural too but that might be the one with the blue cap. word on all-in-one products.

Ive been lookin for things that won't break me out and help fade blemishes. Is witch hazel similar? I just started using that.
witch hazel is supposed to be a good toner but I avoid tf out of it because I got dry skin. if you have oily skin, witch hazel should be good

This is a micellar water description:

Sometimes keeping up with a complex skincare routine can be too much. From exfoliating to cleansing to toning to moisturising, it’s hard to keep up with what you’re supposed to be doing when. A micellar cleanser cuts out some of those steps, acting as a make-up remover, cleanser and toner in one swipe. Micellar waters are a non-rinsing formula, so you just need to apply to the face with a cotton pad, as you would a toner, making them perfect for those days when you don’t have time for a hot cloth cleanse.

The trend started in France, where they offer an alternative to harsh mains water, and have been available in pharmacies there for years, but have only recently been picked up by the cult beauty world. Their tiny oil molecules, ‘micelles’ (hence the name), are designed to work like a magnet, attracting impurities and pulling them away without agitating or drying. The micelles are often suspended in thermal spa waters, which come direct from natural springs and are naturally mineral-enriched. They’re ideal for sensitive skin and are often used by make-up artists backstage for minimal skin irritation after multiple make-up changes.

witch hazel is supposed to be a good toner but I avoid tf out of it because I got dry skin. if you have oily skin, witch hazel should be good

This is a micellar water description:

Sometimes keeping up with a complex skincare routine can be too much. From exfoliating to cleansing to toning to moisturising, it’s hard to keep up with what you’re supposed to be doing when. A micellar cleanser cuts out some of those steps, acting as a make-up remover, cleanser and toner in one swipe. Micellar waters are a non-rinsing formula, so you just need to apply to the face with a cotton pad, as you would a toner, making them perfect for those days when you don’t have time for a hot cloth cleanse.

The trend started in France, where they offer an alternative to harsh mains water, and have been available in pharmacies there for years, but have only recently been picked up by the cult beauty world. Their tiny oil molecules, ‘micelles’ (hence the name), are designed to work like a magnet, attracting impurities and pulling them away without agitating or drying. The micelles are often suspended in thermal spa waters, which come direct from natural springs and are naturally mineral-enriched. They’re ideal for sensitive skin and are often used by make-up artists backstage for minimal skin irritation after multiple make-up changes.
Well this is me. I'm lazy and ion want to do a million steps. I have oily, dry, and sensitive skin. My nose be dry and peeling, but will all of a sudden get oily. It's mad frustrating. But anyway ima try this water out.

Back