Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miami Dolphins football player on why black men date white women....... Thoughts

What I got outta this is they want someone to walk all over, and it's easier to do that cracker cave monsters.
If they were man enough any women would respect them as such and treat them accordingly

it just bothers me that these people really think this is a color thing....dudes this dense deserve to be in the shallow relationships they chose for themselves

you got black women with attitudes, black women who are passive

white women who are passive, and white women with attitudes....

shit's not race specific... both races have cool ass chicks, and complete assholes...

niggaz stay tryna justify shit by bashing the contrast.... just say you like white womens....

i hate when niggaz feel the need to shit on sistas to validate the chick they rocking with......

i love my little mixed lady...and it ain't' got shit to do with her complexion, my experiences with darker women or none of that..

and everything to do with me met, we got along, and we couldn't stop dealing with eachother.....

if a nigga feel comfortable saying shit like this, i for the life of me don't know how females can't see that this dude ain't someone you would want to holla at you anyway... nigga shallow as fuck, self esteem on 0, and prolly woulda been cheating anyway, cuz the nigga associates behavior to appearances....that's a clear sign of someone who lies to themselves to cope with the fuckery of their decision making process...

but yea... dumb shit

I was gonna start a thread on this but I don't have it in me today to go in on this bullshit

I was gonna start a thread on this but I don't have it in me today to go in on this bullshit
giphy.gif

What I got outta this is they want someone to walk all over, and it's easier to do that cracker cave monsters.
If they were man enough any women would respect them as such and treat them accordingly

Thats what my dad said. Dudes dare white girls cuz they let you do whatever.

Vid or link won't show up on my phone. But we've seen this kinda thing pop up.

Had to c/s Mars on his post. I feel that's part of the reason. The belief is white women are more open than black women. More freaking. More likely to try different things. I remember someone saying this

Vid or link won't show up on my phone. But we've seen this kinda thing pop up.

Had to c/s Mars on his post. I feel that's part of the reason. The belief is white women are more open than black women. More freaking. More likely to try different things. I remember someone saying this
That's not what I'm saying

My whole thing is, if you want a submissive woman who don't talk back, looks good, and you can walk all over..... I mean...... Who reading this thread doesn't know at least 1 black woman like this?

Me personally? I know tons of black women who let their men or baby daddies shit alllllllllllllllllllllll over them.

Niggaz amaze me with that shit. Lol but whatever let them push their imaginary narrative. People love arguing over make believe shit..

y'all talkin bout other races like they foreign species. they just pinker ppl. They come in submissive, ball busting, freaky, prudish. All sorts. I don't get the mystique. White ppl ain't exotic creatures u gotta make sense of. The truth is far more boring.

Now if we had a discussion on placing the privileged social group on a pedestal or the role of exotification in interracial relationships, we'd be onto something but talkin bout which race is more likely to have xyz personality or sexual characteristic tho? Really

My whole thing is, if you want a submissive woman who don't talk back, looks good, and you can walk all over..... I mean...... Who reading this thread doesn't know at least 1 black woman like this?

Me personally? I know tons of black women who let their men or baby daddies shit alllllllllllllllllllllll over them.

Niggaz amaze me with that shit. Lol but whatever let them push their imaginary narrative. People love arguing over make believe shit..
People love a saucy dichotomy it seems

Back