Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meteor Strike Venezuela.....

Lol

We were created in his image right?

same ingredients

Yes, We were created in the image of God and after His likeness. Therefore our total allegiance is to Him and only Him.

But the serpent deceived our first parents and said we would be "like God" if we disobeyed what God said. Eve listened to the serpent and then looked within herself (which is what you said to do earlier) and fell for the deception.

"when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate."
Genesis 3:6

Nowhere in the fall that took place in the Garden of Eden does it say that Adam and Eve looked up to God! Thus here we are!

We must behold Him! We must look upon King Jesus for EVERYTHING! Without doing so you will be damned to the lake of fire as a rebellious sinner forever. It's a guarantee.

Sad that most won't understand until they stand before Him on the last day. But then it will be too late. Amen.

If you’re not gonna speak like a normal person I have nothing else to say
I'm in this world but i'm not of this world. Hallelujah! The words that I speak come from the One who dwells in me. That is why we must be BORN AGAIN!

Old things will pass away and all things will become new when you are in Christ Jesus the LORD! You will become a new creation! But the choice is yours.

But do realize that if you are a friend of the world you are an enemy of God. Amen.

I'm in this world but i'm not of this world. Hallelujah! The words that I speak come from the One who dwells in me. That is why we must be BORN AGAIN!

Old things will pass away and all things will become new when you are in Christ Jesus the LORD! You will become a new creation! But the choice is yours.

But do realize that if you are a friend of the world you are an enemy of God. Amen.

So you sayin God dwells in you huh?

didn't I jus say God is within lol

The spook in the sky doesn't scare me, nor does the boogeyman down below... cuz they don't exist in that fashion

There's only 2 religions

Righteousness (love, truth) & wickedness (hate, lies)

I walk in righteousness

So you sayin God dwells in you huh?

didn't I jus say God is within lol

The spook in the sky doesn't scare me, nor does the boogeyman down below... cuz they don't exist in that fashion

There's only 2 religions

Righteousness (love, truth) & wickedness (hate, lies)

I walk in righteousness

Yes, the Holy Spirit dwells within me because of the new birth. That only comes when a person humbles themselves, repents of their sin, and looks up to the One who died on the cross and rose from the dead.

There is no other way to be redeemed and saved from the lake of fire unless a person does the above.

And there is no "spook" in the sky.
And the only One man is to fear is King Jesus. A godly fear of reverence! For the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, but fools despise knowledge and instruction.

If you don't fear King Jesus you have no Godly wisdom.

Anybody can have earthly wisdom. But Godly wisdom only comes from above. Amen.

King Jesus made "space"
King Jesus has all knowledge and created all true science.
Religion won't save you.
Religion will send you to the lake of fire.

Hence why King Jesus said we must be born again.

Time is ticking.......

Amen.
How Jesus make space when Jesus is only 2000 yrs old but space is 13.5Billion yrs old?

How Jesus make space when Jesus is only 2000 yrs old but space is 13.5Billion yrs old?
Jesus isn’t 2,000 years old. He was in the beginning because He is the aleph and the tav.

He is before all things and by Him all things consist. 2,000 years ago His everlasting Spirit put on flesh and bones and He was born into the world He created as a man!

He is the God Man! Hallelujah!

Not much time left......Surely He comes quickly! Amen!

Back