Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men with kids..come here.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
How did you react when you found out you were becoming a father?

How did you react the first time or if you have multiple kids, how did you react each time?

First baby, I knew she was pregnant before she did. I told her she was pregnant and she didn’t believe me and a week later her doctor told her she was. I just knew, strange feeling I had..just knew. So my reaction I can say was just gratification that I was right. I just knew everything would be ok, the pregnancy, the birth. In my mind it was written, I was fucking Zen.

Second kid, she knew cause she had bad acid reflux and she said that my oldest kept looking between her legs while bent over. She said an old wives tale meant that, that meant a baby was coming. When he came he had a lot of hair and she said she knew she was pregnant cause babies with alot of hair cause acid reflux. I wasn’t really mentally present around this time of my life. I don’t recall having much of a reaction.

My third kid, I just wanted to get all of the beginning shit over wit. The pregnancy, delivery, hospital stay, sleepless nights, diapers, feeding, potty training, day care, teaching to walk, talk, alldat shit. I was ready to skip straight to 1st grade. By this time I was done wit all that start off shit. Had finally gotten past that shit when this one came. But she’s my little darling.

First baby, I knew she was pregnant before she did. I told her she was pregnant and she didn’t believe me and a week later her doctor told her she was. I just knew, strange feeling I had..just knew. So my reaction I can say was just gratification that I was right. I just knew everything would be ok, the pregnancy, the birth. In my mind it was written, I was fucking Zen.

Second kid, she knew cause she had bad acid reflux and she said that my oldest kept looking between her legs while bent over. She said an old wives tale meant that, that meant a baby was coming. When he came he had a lot of hair and she said she knew she was pregnant cause babies with alot of hair cause acid reflux. I wasn’t really mentally present around this time of my life. I don’t recall having much of a reaction.

My third kid, I just wanted to get all of the beginning shit over wit. The pregnancy, delivery, hospital stay, sleepless nights, diapers, feeding, potty training, day care, teaching to walk, talk, alldat shit. I was ready to skip straight to 1st grade. By this time I was done wit all that start off shit. Had finally gotten past that shit when this one came. But she’s my little darling.
That’s crazy you had a feeling she was pregnant and were right!

My son, I was happy, but my first thought was would we have to postpone the wedding, then it started feeling like I didn't have enough saved up.... I started scrambling for pt jobs... Got back into bouncing. I just started going into grind mode

Surprised for my first because my wife was on birth control and we weren't trying.

Relieved for my second because we had been trying and it didn't seem like it would happen.

Shocked when she got pregnant a third time because definitely didn't plan for or want a third, but disappointed when she eventually lost the baby.

Tha day we found out my son’s mother was pregnant and tha day my son was born (18 yrs and 11 days ago) are easily tha happiest 2 days of my life…

I was 28…trying to settle down from living an extremely wild lifestyle….30 didn’t seem like an age I’d ever see tbh and then we find out…immediately a switch flipped …life had a whole different purpose from that day on

Shocked. More so because my wife and me were getting ready to live like we were never going to have kids. We had to go the IVF route and it worked. She was pregnant with twins. A couple of months later, she had a miscarriage and we were just broken. We always said that they were boys and that if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have our 2 girls. My oldest always asked why my wife and me talk about her brothers when they are not here. She is starting to understand what we mean.

Back