Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: What are some things your significant other has taught you or introduced you to?

That who I think I am is not who people think I am, and I’m so oblivious to how im perceived that it feeds into being seen as intimidating and charming. Best describe to me daddy energy. Know how kids button up when daddy comes home? I was made aware that, that’s my energy.

Helping make me aware of this made things that I didn’t understand make a lot more sense. Like there was this one woman that was real short with me when talking to me. I thought she just didn’t like me. Once I was informed of how I’m viewed by a partner, I finally realized that the woman was intimidated by me and it caused her to be attracted to me.

She’s wasn’t being short, talking to me made her nervous and that made her give quick answers to get over her anxiety

Just to verify something that i once before never assumed a day in my life. I was talking to her and I got up on her like this one day when talking to her

1695059990067.png

She started stuttering and acting like a school girl that just wanted to stop embarrassing herself infront of the teacher she has a crush on.

Shit was in aha moment, a moment of enlightenment. Never had I perceived myself like that in someone else’s eyes.

felt like heman
1695060215497.gif

That who I think I am is not who people think I am, and I’m so oblivious to how im perceived that it feeds into being seen as intimidating and charming. Best describe to me daddy energy. Know how kids button up when daddy comes home? I was made aware that, that’s my energy.

Helping make me aware of this made things that I didn’t understand make a lot more sense. Like there was this one woman that was real short with me when talking to me. I thought she just didn’t like me. Once I was informed of how I’m viewed by a partner, I finally realized that the woman was intimidated by me and it caused her to be attracted to me.

She’s wasn’t being short, talking to me made her nervous and that made her give quick answers to get over her anxiety

Just to verify something that i once before never assumed a day in my life. I was talking to her and I got up on her like this one day when talking to her

View attachment 1178164

She started stuttering and acting like a school girl that just wanted to stop embarrassing herself infront of the teacher she has a crush on.

Shit was in aha moment, a moment of enlightenment. Never had I perceived myself like that in someone else’s eyes.

felt like heman
View attachment 1178171

wut.gif

Them dawg on scented oils and Yankee candles.

Some of em' smell waaaay better than some cologne imo.

Back