Men Should Never Bend Over ... EVER!!!

now... if it’s your bent over clone you’re looking at... is it gay or being conceited ??

This reminds me of when I was super super broke and working on pocket change. One day I'm starving so bad I'm watching family guy and looking at their food, salivating like damn. That shit look good then a mug..but all it was, was blotches on a plate meant to symbolize food.

Point being, when you starving
View attachment 438749

When you hungry, the most vague illusion that is close to what would sedate you. Is enough to trigger your hunger.

So...lol...so rather than be totally unbothered by man ass across the room. Because it's a ass no less..is enough trigger the hunger..which then makes you disgusted with yourself. Which then makes you project and be disguised with them

So, are you saying that man has a hunger for booty?

Fleece Johnson pic.jpg

nh

And MF would hate on @Loquacious threads......

smh-gif-.gif

View attachment 439133

Yeah so you done got this one off a few times already and that's cool. Anything after this gonna be smoke tho.

Ijs.

:shrug2:

I know I'm late on this, but I'm just now realizing how hilarious that shit really was.

Biden laughing.gif

Not even really about you, but about how that whole situation flipped to be more about what you said than what you were trying to expose.

I mean, I get it...........you were just trying to see if any dudes were gonna start to panic and cop pleas.......but that phrase just took on a life of it's own.

Classic shit.

Reactions: King Freeman
This reminds me of when I was super super broke and working on pocket change. One day I'm starving so bad I'm watching family guy and looking at their food, salivating like damn. That shit look good then a mug..but all it was, was blotches on a plate meant to symbolize food.

Point being, when you starving
View attachment 438749

When you hungry, the most vague illusion that is close to what would sedate you. Is enough to trigger your hunger.

So...lol...so rather than be totally unbothered by man ass across the room. Because it's a ass no less..is enough trigger the hunger..which then makes you disgusted with yourself. Which then makes you project and be disguised with them

This explanation sounds like when Bill Burr said "A mouth's a mouth" on that Chapelle show "Guys Night Out" skit...just live your truth