Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men of ABW: When did you start balding? Will you consider a hair transplant?

My hair started to thin a couple of years ago but I think it was due to eczema and probably how I was cutting my hair due the pandemic.

If I begin to start thining real bad I will go completely bald.

My hair started to thin a couple of years ago but I think it was due to eczema and probably how I was cutting my hair due the pandemic.

If I begin to start thining real bad I will go completely bald.

I don't think you can lose hair permanently because of eczema. You should be good.

I don't think you can lose hair permanently because of eczema. You should be good.
Yeah it could just be an age thing. I'm 41 now so shit changes as you age. I been dealing with eczema off and on for years and I been treating it like crazy. I just have to change my diet some.

My wife noticed my shit thinning in one spot around '08-09 but I thought she was talking shit. One day around late 09 early 10, I was at Safeway and they had a camera watching the aisle with a monitor in front of you so you could see that they were watching you. That shit showed the top and back of my head and I was like "oh shit... she ain't lying!". It wasn't egregious, just that you could definitely tell shit was thinning.

My wife noticed my shit thinning in one spot around '08-09 but I thought she was talking shit. One day around late 09 early 10, I was at Safeway and they had a camera watching the aisle with a monitor in front of you so you could see that they were watching you. That shit showed the top and back of my head and I was like "oh shit... she ain't lying!". It wasn't egregious, just that you could definitely tell shit was thinning.
IMG_9059.gif

Back