Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, here’s a scenario.

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
You meet this chick right and y’all click well. Y’all go on a few dates, everything is cool. Y’all are now at the point where y’all have talked about fucking. Your living situation ain’t great because you are living with your family for whatever reason. She doesn’t want you to come to her house for whatever reason. Are you getting a room? If so, how long are you willing to keep up “getting a room” every time you wanna fuck?

Depends on why you with family.

If it ain't a money reason, then you keep getting rooms.

I used to get rooms religiously. I had a nice hook up.

But we also had a long distance relationship the first 2 years. Only saw each other once or twice a month. So it wasn't that expensive. Also like I said I had a hook up.

But I mean if both y'all got kids y'all live with, or are funny about bringing people to your house.... Then rooms is.

Mad hotels have frequent member clubs.... Get a free room after enough points

We gonna end up fucking in the car or somewhere else public most likely. If I’m staying w my mama I doubt I’m putting money on a room.

Room of course but ummah rumma...she gotta give me reason why we can't go to her crib.

Need to work on getting your own place before you date someone. $50-100 for a room 4x a month could've went to rent
Thing is Niggaz be having kids at home, old ass parents they gotta take care of....

Sometimes siblings or other family you helping out....

Everybody ain't got that bachelor or bachelorette pad forreal....

Shit happens

If we clicking and vibe like that and she doesn't give a real legit reason as to why I can't come to her house. I don't even want to fuck her anymore. Makes me feel like something ain't right and I ain't got time to be taking chances like that.

If we clicking and vibe like that and she doesn't give a real legit reason as to why I can't come to her house. I don't even want to fuck her anymore. Makes me feel like something ain't right and I ain't got time to be taking chances like that.
Maybe she got period drawls that aint finished drying hanging up all over

LLS I wouldn't judge her on that but if she got a dirty bathroom and kitchen then I'm judging
I have no problem either a dirty bedroom
I have 4 dirty bedrooms. I can't talk.

But a dirty kitchen is like thinking Jon snow gonna sit on the throne ..

Just dont even want to talk to you

I have no problem either a dirty bedroom
I have 4 dirty bedrooms. I can't talk.

But a dirty kitchen is like thinking Jon snow gonna sit on the throne ..

Just dont even want to talk to you

SlowMiserlyAnhinga-small.gif

I'll keep getting hotels until it isn't needed anymore but I wouldn't feel comfortable dating, if I didn't have everything together yet.

Mane look here where I'm at they got rooms here 20 for an hour 25 for 2 hours and 30 for 3 hours. If we going just to fuck no need to be at the Marriott.

Mane look here where I'm at they got rooms here 20 for an hour 25 for 2 hours and 30 for 3 hours. If we going just to fuck no need to be at the Marriott.

This....

if she's good with ratchet motels then so be it

but if he's gone spend on nice rooms every time he may as well be renting an apartment or at least a room

Back