Welcome To aBlackWeb

men give me your best reckless eyeballing another female in front of your wife/so story.

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
did you get slapped on site?
did you share the same bed that night?
did it affect your relationship moving forward?

Most women are ok with men looking at other women.

They know how to test guys in so many ways that you better be looking at other women.😳

Most women are ok with men looking at other women.

They know how to test guys in so many ways that you better be looking at other women.😳
Idk about most women but I don't deal with those insecure prudes who act like other women should be invisible. One of my favorite things to do with women is admire other women, whether in public or on screen. The the real ones will point out a fat ass to you before you even see it..

Idk about most women but I don't deal with those insecure prudes who act like other women should be invisible. One of my favorite things to do with women is admire other women, whether in public or on screen. The the real ones will point out a fat ass to you before you even see it..
For sho but that's not what I meant pimp.

Girls been testing guys since high school.
They play little games most boys aren't aware of.
It carried on to adulthood and most men still aren't aware of it. Looking at other women is one of games they pay special attention to figure out their man. They have snakeyes yo. You think they're looking straight but that eyeball and peripheral vision is looking at you yo. Studying you.

Most women are relieved when you're looking at other women. There's a problem when you ain't.

Shit used to happen with my wife all the time while we were in Phoenix, usually in Walmart. What she eventually learned is that if I have a lot on my mind, I tend to fix my gaze while I'm thinking. In a store or pretty much anywhere else, this can appear as if I'm staring and it caused a number of issues between us until one day she thought I was staring at a woman, but this time it was someone she knew I wouldn't have any interest in whatsoever. She finally asked "were you staring at that woman???" to which I answered "what woman???" and it all clicked in that moment. From that point on she would joke with people that I could zone out and it would look like I was either staring intensely at them or appear as if I was paying attention to what they were saying to me but the whole time a million thoughts and scenarios have just run through my head and I didn't see them or hear a single word they said.

My wife and I make a game out of it.

She’ll see something before I do, then signal it to me, just to see if I’d stare at it.

Bullshit game.

Shit used to happen with my wife all the time while we were in Phoenix, usually in Walmart. What she eventually learned is that if I have a lot on my mind, I tend to fix my gaze while I'm thinking. In a store or pretty much anywhere else, this can appear as if I'm staring and it caused a number of issues between us until one day she thought I was staring at a woman, but this time it was someone she knew I wouldn't have any interest in whatsoever. She finally asked "were you staring at that woman???" to which I answered "what woman???" and it all clicked in that moment. From that point on she would joke with people that I could zone out and it would look like I was either staring intensely at them or appear as if I was paying attention to what they were saying to me but the whole time a million thoughts and scenarios have just run through my head and I didn't see them or hear a single word they said.
Yeah, that’s the excuse I made too. Down to staring at an ugly broad to throw her off.

Great minds think alike.

Meh, I'm shameless with the looking. Nowadays, my wife might see a chick before I do, and she'll point her out like "That's your type isn't it."

the women I’ve dated never cared, I always went out of my way to make them believe that it took more than what a chick look like to make me want her more than the one I’m wit so, I never really dealt wit an issue.

Tell you one thing tho, back on the IC, I left it up on the browser and I went somewhere.

My kids mother at the time printed screen shots, that’s how old this is, printed screen shots of me telling “kat” of all people, that she had nice legs.

Wasn’t even nothing about it, never even flirted or even ever really talked to cat. She posted a pic with leggings and had nice legs so I told her she had nice legs.

I came home and she waving the screen shots in my face..I was like

1693345636328.gif

“you should see my DM’s”

🤦🏿‍♂️ we was coming out the movies.

It was hard to not notice her. Perfect athletic body. Long ass, thick ass legs.... super slim waist with the wide hips... hair dropped to her back.... prolly like 5"11 with the heels she had on. Just formed perfect.

I was doing a good job of pretending I didn't see her till my wife was like "we parked over here nigga" is just following this chick while talking to my wife. Completely forgot we was walking to the car

Back