Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Men Dont Desire Women Who Are Financially and Intellectually Equal"

Do men look at a woman's finances in the way women do? No, but no man worth anything wants a dumb or financially irresponsible wife.

And wasn't she just in another video telling black women to find their husband in college??? I swear these folks just say anything for comments and likes.

Last edited:
Men care more about how she carries herself, and how she respects him as a husband. The things she listed only become an issue if they lead to bad behavior or disrespect. She can outearn me, but don't bring it up with the intention of disrespecting me. She can be smarter than me, but don't treat me like I'm stupid.

Shiiiiiiiiieeeettt...that's a plus for me. A breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
Do men look at a woman's finances in the way women do? No, but no man worth anything wants a dumb or financially irresponsible wife.

And wasn't she just in another video telling black women to find their husband in college??? I swear these folks just say anything for comments and likes.
I look at them in the sense of what is it that you are doing with your money

She's doing that to me as well. Minus whale do it to her

I look at them in the sense of what is it that you are doing with your money

She's doing that to me as well. Minus whale do it to her
As every man should. God forbid if something happened, you gotta know if your partner is able to take over and make sure your family will be straight.

Well she's right. She isn't talking about average men and women.

People gotta remember Eboni K. Williams is an older, over-educated, passed around, woman of luxury that cannot get a single man in her age bracket to deal with her.

Why?

Because no man over 35 with wealth and status is not without the option of legions of 20 somethings that desire the lifestyle women like Eboni K. Williams is trying to secure.

And it's not like a motherfucker with millions needs a woman to be as smart and capable as he is. He just needs her to not get on his fucking nerves, look good and bare his children.

And if you think a man that is wielding the amount of money and status that Eboni K. Williams wants is going to listen to her hoe babble and care about her qualifications and shit to argue with him, that's a fucking lie.

What Eboni is doing, and what a lot of these single Black women that acquired the credentials to go into elite society but don't have the social graces and norms because they don't understand that women in elite society know their place and they have to appeal to a man's ego to get what they want.

Black American women don't really appeal to the male ego. They are not trained to do that. They are trained to be independent minded, self-reliant, and domineering, because they can't depend on men to take care of them. They never seen a woman appeal to man's ego and get something.

So now they get go to college and see Asian women and White women get wifed up by the future leaders of the country...

And now they are like, "Well, I am smart, articulate, beautiful, educated, I make good money, why don't you wanna be with me? Is it because I speak my mind, well if you wasn't so fucking weak, maybe you could man up and take care of me."

And these wealthy men are like..."I made millions of dollars so I don't have to deal with that. "

Think about it, a man doesn't feel the need to nurture someone that can take care of themselves. A woman in man's life is an object to nurture. A man's nurturing drive is towards a woman.

We are truly witnessing, Black America reckon with not having wealth and not having class and the most visible way it is manifesting is in dating and marriage. Like, you can't buy class. It's not something you acquire just because you went and got a fucking degree. It's something you get by your familial environment and other families.

Last edited:

People gotta remember Eboni K. Williams is an older, over-educated, passed around, woman of luxury that cannot get a single man in her age bracket to deal with her.

Why?

Because no man over 35 with wealth and status is not without the option of legions of 20 somethings that desire the lifestyle women like Eboni K. Williams is trying to secure.

And it's not like a motherfucker with millions needs a woman to be as smart and capable as he is. He just needs her to not get on his fucking nerves, look good and bare his children.

And if you think a man that is wielding the amount of money and status that Eboni K. Williams wants is going to listen to her hoe babble and care about her qualifications and shit to argue with him, that's a fucking lie.

What Eboni is doing, and what a lot of these single Black women that acquired the credentials to go into elite society but don't have the social graces and norms because they don't understand that women in elite society know their place and they have to appeal to a man's ego to get what they want.

Black American women don't really appeal to the male ego. They are not trained to do that. They are trained to be independent minded, self-reliant, and domineering, because they can't depend on men to take care of them. They never seen a woman appeal to man's ego and get something.

So now they get go to college and see Asian women and White women get wifed up by the future leaders of the country...

And now they are like, "Well, I am smart, articulate, beautiful, educated, I make good money, why don't you wanna be with me? Is it because I speak my mind, well if you wasn't so fucking weak, maybe you could man up and take care of me."

And these wealthy men are like..."I made millions of dollars so I don't have to deal with that. "

Think about it, a man doesn't feel the need to nurture someone that can take care of themselves. A woman in man's life is an object to nurture. A man's nurturing drive is towards a woman.

We are truly witnessing, Black America reckon with not having wealth and not having class and the most visible way it is manifesting is in dating and marriage. Like, you can't buy class. It's not something you acquire just because you went and got a fucking degree. It's something you get by your familial environment and other families.

This is definitely about class more than anything.

Long video, but BGS' octane series gives a good breakdown of the different classes of women and men.

Already timestamped @11:11

Why?

I'm going to push back on one thing here...the myth that all wealthy men choose the 20 year olds to marry. If you look at the wealthiest men in the world a majority are with women that are not that much younger then them. Also a good number their partners are fairly educated.

I'm going to push back on one thing here...the myth that all wealthy men choose the 20 year olds to marry. If you look at the wealthiest men in the world a majority are with women that are not that much younger then them. Also a good number their partners are fairly educated.

Well yeah, but that just comes with the environment and social circles. Getting a college degree is fairly common and Eboni K. Williams is more credentialed than any of these guys wives l.

Plus these guys are 60 years old now, they aren't dating age.

But Warren Buffet's first wife wasn't anything special.

Steve Jobs first wife wasn't anything special.

Bill Gates first wife wasn't anything special.

Steve Cohen got his current wife off a dating service and she was a single mom with 2 kids.

The larger point is, average men, need to prove themselves and wrestle down a woman.

But if I already went and got the money and the infrastructure to secure a life and a wife, I shouldn't have to go out here a wrestle a woman because she really don't need to do anything.

You don't need to cook or clean or direct me to do anything because it's already done.

You just need to accept and submit.

Eboni K grew up with a single mother and had to go get it out the mud. So she ain't really had the opportunity to rely on a man or see her momma do it.

A lot of Black American dating and mating rituals is about wrestling a woman down to get her to accept and submit. She fights back, the man wears on her and the dance continues until she squirms away or she gives up.

Last edited:
I can't front...brotha Z got me sittin here intrigued wit his posts. He makes a good argument from his side of things. Curious to see if anyone makes a counterpoint. Good convo

Back