Welcome To aBlackWeb

men do you feel some kind of way when?

Not at all.
Been doing this for some years now.
You'd be surprised the older women who be like "my husband would never" or the females who flirt when they see you with it.
This right here. Ladies will always offer help too. I hear about the insecurities of, but I've never known anyone personally that is that bothered to buy feminine products. It's weird to me to be that some could be that uncomfortable

some men do feel uncomfortable for some reason.....i think some would rather just give you the money & take you to the store & have you get it yourself.

Which raises the question, why can't they just go to the store and get those products themselves?

Now, I can understand if it's a child or an incapacitated adult or something, but a functional adult or 18yr old kid shouldn't have a problem doing it.

mArLeY g

90s.gif

Which raises the question, why can't they just go to the store and get those products themselves?

Now, I can understand if it's a child or an incapacitated adult or something, but a functional adult or 18yr old kid shouldn't have a problem doing it.
lazy daughter maybe.

Different reasons b. It's just not that big of an issue to cause a rift. Just go get em

Back