Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, are y’all okay with a little smell?

i mean, long as that shit don't smell wrong....

i ain't no gyno, but i'm sure it's supposed to have some sort of healthy ph smell to it.....

i guess as long as the smell falls into what i've observed thru life experience to be natural and normal i'm good

I agree with most of what's been said

If this was the IC id detail my thing for inhaling her backshot wind

If ya beating it right and her body is into you, somehow your scent, blends with her scent and that creates a lil scent that is always there no matter how clean she is.

That’s no scientific statement and the only evidence I have is the multiple times it’s happened with me and I’ve become aware of it. So I just assumed I’m no one special and it happens with everyone. So I’m just sharing in case you didn’t know that it is a thing.

You know one thing that always did bother me when I used to work service calls? And ladies heres a tip from ya friend Germs. If you are having a service man come to your house in the AM. Shower the night before. Because pussy and soap combined stays in the air. You can’t smell it, but it’s there, we smell it. I’ve smelt way more pussy and soap in my lifetime than I’d have cared to haves smelled. When I’m talking to a 70 year old woman about her modem and her scent is in the air. It’s not fun.

Back