Welcome To aBlackWeb

men 45& older have you had a colon screening yet?

I think its mainly 2 reasons black men don't do it, lack of healthcare and the extreme homophobia.

Gotta let them know that its gayer to die from something preventable because you're stubborn, than a doctor inspecting ur ass for a couple min

I go to the doctor regular, and it's never came up. When it does, imma just have to go thru it, cuz I ain't tryna just be gone one day.

Should really start in your 30s. Young men are getting colon cancer more now

The prep drink is absolutely disgusting but the procedure is pretty quick and you're asleep

It would be crazy if the anesthetic doesn't work right and you woke up during the procedure but can't move or talk but you feel everything. That would be mad.

I get mines in the next month. You could also use Cologuard if you don't want the doctor to do it.
Anyway... good luck.

:pause: "riight"

I go to the doctor regular, and it's never came up. When it does, imma just have to go thru it, cuz I ain't tryna just be gone one day.
probably best that you bring it up colon cancer is happening wayyyy earlier now and especially in black men. then after that get your prostate exam as well

Back