Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mega Millions Jackpot Balloons to $ 1.28 Billion dollars drawing this Friday 7/29

So torn on this. Part of me wants a ticket, but then i remember how i dont know what numbers to pick and how its a scam that you lose hundreds of millions if you want all your money up front. Why do people allow them to do that? Could literraly boycott till they stop that and would win.

I buy 1 ticket each drawing. $2. I can make peace with that. Maybe I’ll buy two now, but I’m not spending more than $5 each drawing (Tues and Fri)

Im not falling into that spending $20-50 twice a week trap.

I'm not talking about taxes. That i can understand and accept. I'm speaking on how if you win and say you want all you money up front, they only giving you 70% of the jackpot since you want it up front. Thats fuckery.

In the UK when you win, you get all the money and its tax free.

Half a billion isn't enough lol?
Not when you lose almost a half a billion before taxes for no real reason, other than their greed.
Next level greediness, smh.

I get it, though.
Is it tho?
Peep the tweet from the OP

Ask for it up front and they only giving you $602 before taxes. Thats a lot of money missing from the original jackpot. If yall cool with missing that much, thats on you

I'm not talking about taxes. That i can understand and accept. I'm speaking on how if you win and say you want all you money up front, they only giving you 70% of the jackpot since you want it up front. Thats fuckery.

Not when you lose almost a half a billion before taxes for no real reason, other than their greed.

Is it tho?

Ask for it up front and they only giving you $602 before taxes. Thats a lot of money missing from the original jackpot. If yall cool with missing that much, thats on you

I dont think the loto people keep any money. Taxes are taking out as soon as you receive it. That is federal and state taxes. It depends how much the amount is and where you live. Federal takes 25%. State takes a percentage.

But what is there to complain about though? No one expects to win and there is no effort put in. If you do win, it is life changing money regardless.

Is it tho?

Oh ok. Yea it's approx. 61% of the lottery if you do the lump sum. Plus they take out state and federal taxes

I remember reading an article the last time it went to 1billion. It said if you're health and relatively young that it's actually a good idea if you do the payments

But the lump sum is so attractive to people that they usually choose that

Oh ok. Yea it's approx. 61% of the lottery if you do the lump sum. Plus they take out state and federal taxes

I remember reading an article the last time it went to 1billion. It said if you're health and relatively young that it's actually a good idea if you do the payments

But the lump sum is so attractive to people that they usually choose that
Naw, never do the payments. You will have to pay taxes every year if you do the payments. Tax rate changes so they could be taking more every few years. Also, you dont know when your are going to die so you may die before receiving all your money. Also, the company giving you the payments can run out of money like if they went out of business

Not when you lose almost a half a billion before taxes for no real reason

Is it tho?

You're bugging, I just got hundreds of millions by choosing some numbers out the air, I wouldn't have a care in the world after that, man.

If you want to play what ifs and fantasize about winning. You can check this site out and see how much you'd get lol

It doesn't matter, I'd be over the moon. How bad could it be, anyw-

shit.PNG

Cot damn, let me find out some of you work for the damn lottery.

All I said is if i pay to enter a contest to win X, I expect to be given all of X if I win. How I get scrutinized for questioning why you only get Y when X was promised.

Back