Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mega is compromised

At best this app can be used a gateway to better ones like onedrive or Google drive but I wouldn't recommend you keep your goodies stashed here. Mega reviews your content to determine whether it's "ok" for their policy or not and are completely anti nude laundering. And over time they will charge you for service and if you refuse they'll begin sabotaging your account. Just a heads up

see kids never go full retard

mega doesnt know whats in your account what mega does have is a system in place where a content creator can contact them about DMCA problems. Each file is hashed so when that triggers a DMCA notification the file either gets deleted or you can't download/view/share it anymore.

read their TOS. if you go over the 15 gb you will get notified multiple times by email, when you ignore these messages they give you 40 days after that they lock your account in which you can either pay or your content gets deleted.

You acting like these reddit dumbasses who have 1 TB in their drive and ignore their emails and then go crying in mega's subreddit how they are holding their data hostage FOH.

see kids never go full retard

mega doesnt know whats in your account what mega does have is a system in place where a content creator can contact them about DMCA problems. Each file is hashed so when that triggers a DMCA notification the file either gets deleted or you can't download/view/share it anymore.

read their TOS. if you go over the 15 gb you will get notified multiple times by email, when you ignore these messages they give you 40 days after that they lock your account in which you can either pay or your content gets deleted.

You acting like these reddit dumbasses who have 1 TB in their drive and ignore their emails and then go crying in mega's subreddit how they are holding their data hostage FOH.
Very informative but I did review their terms of service. I went over the limit by a gb then immediately uploaded two gb from mega to onedrive but they insist I pay for a upgrade despite my storage being under the limit. And for the DMCA algorithm, how come my files were unable to launch open when I had already successfully uploaded and viewed them on the app before multiple times ? They can only be viewing my content

Back