Welcome To aBlackWeb

I guess I missed why the cop took the guy who seems like he's on the spectrum and then brought him to this guys house

Holy shit he just killed him like that. Dirty cop stagging a break in robbery and murder. They could have still left some dna in the house but I'm sure it wont matter

Oh wow it was the prison guard

Well that was an interesting end

Wtf does breaking the cameras do? Lol

I don't get the Iris thing. That story feels dragged out and I just don't care about the character

Wasn't expecting to see him lay down in front of the tire since it seemed like he had some fight in him against the AB guy. Just odd to see him give up like that when it didn't really look like he was on a last resort like that. Wonder if they just wanted to end that story quickly

Curious what Mike does because he knows it was Bunny. That should start up a whole new big mess

Apparently breaking the cameras erased the footage... Cuz they had no surveillance... They just knew there's not a lotta black 6'4" 300 pound charismatic mother fuckers in the city....

Also The iris thing imo is more the Milo thing.. It's part of that storyline. I could do without as well, but I gotta feeling it's there to build how dangerous Milo is

The kid 100%. Was showing he wasn't gonna make it. The mom's knew that.... He just was overwhelmed. I gotta homegirl who works in pretrial.... She said those young ones often go that route cuz they just can't adjust coming from juvenile prison

Mike gonna have to step back. He can't stop this war at this point. And any help he gives bunny going forward will get him thrown right in jail. The DA chick had enough of Mike.... She's prolly already building a case against him for interfering with multiple investigations. I'm fairly certain this season ends with Mike getting locked up trying to save bunny once again.

The next season gonna have him living in that dorm with bunny cousin raph

All caught up.

1 Question. WHY THE FUCK did the cop take the slow guy to the other guys house

Blk dude got shanked sumthing serious. Gat damn!!

Whelp. Guess that friendship is dead

Having a shootout in a residential home. Surprised the cops haven't been called and surrounded the place

So the mom gets shot because they're just shooting and not really aiming

Hopefully the Iris story is done now. It was a meh season finale to me

like milo wasn't gonna stop. his mom already got shot up... milo wasted no time going to that man house. he had to give him the bonds, and since he knew milo knew he wanted iris safe, it was the only thing to trade that would bring him out

Im guessing w milo gone. Bunny gone be the big bad next season?

Im guessing the blk inmates killed the nazi dude cuz they tried to kill mike.

Back