Welcome To aBlackWeb

The bloods coming after bunny was a power play as well. With bunny out, the bloods can take both inside and outside.

As is stands once the "leaders" come out the yard goes back to the crips.... especially as the failed hit. He established himself and the Apex on the inside and the outside...

I think this season wanted to establish that just in case people thought he was soft cuz of how humorous and familiar he is with Mike. Like the show wanted to make it very clear that yes he's smart, layered, light hearted..... But he's a complete savage when it comes down to it.

The whole yard got quiet when he came off the bus. He started everybody down. Called all the shots and communication with the guards to set things in motion. And when they came for him he crushed a niggaz skull with his bare hands game of thrones style.

The past few episodes did a lot of development for Bunny

Episode 4 crazy too....

Mike blood pressure gotta be at stroke level....

This season prolly gonna end with Mike in jail. Hopefully Jeremy Renner makes a full recovery. I know this show prolly the last thing on his mind.... But he's great in it

This season prolly gonna end with Mike in jail. Hopefully Jeremy Renner makes a full recovery. I know this show prolly the last thing on his mind.... But he's great in it
Yea I don't know how they plan to explain however long it takes for him to recover

Ep 4 was meh imo.

Other than the bail bond plot, felt like filler.

lol at all the random blk pool kids finding dead bootleg skinny pete.

F da lil snowflake goin back to hoeing. idgaf.

Just finished the first season of this show. Whole show is dope. Tbh, tho.. Paramount+ got some fire content on there. Before watching Mayor of Kingstown I liked Tulsa King w/Sly Stone as an ex-con still stuck in his gangsta ways and stirring up shit.

So did one of the other gangs kill the guy? Didn't seem like Bunny would do it since he needed the signature
Things are imploding.... The gangs want things to go back to regular order, but you have the guards who really just don't understand the order of things and are making their own rouge moves...

That's the dynamic at play this season... They're highlighting the arrogance of the guards to think they really have the answer to balance.... Even after the riot of season 1.

The one warden still dealing with the consequences of his actions.

The DA is facing the reality of thinking he really can handle a violent community with bureaucracy..

Meanwhile Mike, as the star, is the only one fighting hard to maintain the balance...

I've been loving this season

Back