Welcome To aBlackWeb

Max Kellerman Old Song

Norrin_Radd

I'm Low-key/Loki even more-so than Thor's bro...
So my nephew just sent me this song. Apparently Max Kellerman used to rhyme. He was actually pretty decent. Eminem style flow. You can kinda hear the similarities. He comes in around 1:15

Yea I remember an interview where he talked about rapping with his brother. I believe he got shot & killed over some boxing beef shit & that’s when he decided to call it quits.

Yea I remember an interview where he talked about rapping with his brother. I believe he got shot & killed over some boxing beef shit & that’s when he decided to call it quits.

Max was never serious about music. That was just some part time fun during the early 90s. He did take some time off as an analyst and commentator when his brother died in 2004.

James Butler was one crazy dude. His nickname was "Harlem Hammer" and he actually killed Max brother with a....hammer and then set the appartment on fire in a way to cover up the murder. They were friends and at first he wanted to help Butler because he had nowhere to live. The main reason Butler killed Max brother was because he wanted Butler (who caused too much problem) out of his appartment. Butler couldn't handle it and slaughtered him with a hammer.

His brother did too...

Sam was mad cool for taking James Butler in to try to get his life together after he came home from that sucker punch...

Butler actually had to go to jail for that shit...

When he came home he got back into boxing and never really got it together... He got a couple wins... But lost a few in a row before killing Sam...

He's back in jail for 29 years

His brother did too...

Sam was mad cool for taking James Butler in to try to get his life together after he came home from that sucker punch...

Butler actually had to go to jail for that shit...

When he came home he got back into boxing and never really got it together... He got a couple wins... But lost a few in a row before killing Sam...

He's back in jail for 29 years

That sucker punch was some weak shit, but why he went to jail?

What's the difference between that and all them "brawls" that happen at weigh-ins and press conferences. I don't recall anybody ever getting arrested for them joints.

The only difference was the result.

Niggas been throwing sucker punches at weigh-ins and conferences for decades and no one was arrested, let alone did jail time.
no one never been seriously hurt at a weigh in.....and a lot of that shit is phony to promote the fight... wwe shit

dude jaw was dislocated, and his tongue lacerated... he needed stitches....prolly had a concussion

Back