Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Master of None (Season 3)

shoulda called it something different if Aziz wasnt in it IMO.

I see its still written by them both and he's directing so he still eating off it. I'll give it a chance

shoulda called it something different if Aziz wasnt in it IMO.

I see its still written by them both and he's directing so he still eating off it. I'll give it a chance
Oh I didn’t know he’s still involved but still I felt there was more to his story theyniinda left stuff out in the air after he came back from overseas

Oh I didn’t know he’s still involved but still I felt there was more to his story theyniinda left stuff out in the air after he came back from overseas

lol his name was in the credits in the end of the trailer you posted.

But yeah I wanna see whats left of his story.. I'm honestly not that interested in her character but we'll see how it goes

lol his name was in the credits in the end of the trailer you posted.

But yeah I wanna see whats left of his story.. I'm honestly not that interested in her character but we'll see how it goes
I tried a couple episodes this shit dry and boring af. Only thing that picked up when Aziz came through during the dinner scene. After that just watching these broads do every day shit brushing their teeth and feeding chickens. This shit trash

Not interested but ill watch cuz lena probly subtly spilling tea on why her and her wife divorced after being married 10 seconds.

Back