Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting In Tampa Florida; 2 Dead 18 Injured

2 groups got into it and one dude pulled out a strap and killed somebody from the other group and hit innocent people nearby

They're bout to rot in prison and its a good thing people were filming all over. They killed a 14 year old and 22 year old. 15 other people got shot. They got the shooting recorded from like 2 diff angles. Dude aint even kill who he was shooting at, and idk if he even hit him.

The father of the 14 year old said this is his second son he lost to gun violence, smh. How the fuck is a 14 year old outside at 3 am, im still baffled.

Man… I really thought this was something that happened months ago. These shootings are too fuckin much.

Man… I really thought this was something that happened months ago. These shootings are too fuckin much.

Honestly, it's about right. This shit gets reported on more often these days and with the internet and connectivity through social media, we're now far more aware of shit that would be considered "local news" across the country.

There was no shortage of shootings like this back inna day. Plenty of times I was at a club in the 90's and the shit either got shot up or they were bussin shots outside ''cause of niggas beefin. House parties got shot up, cabaret's got shot up, block parties shot up, gas stations shot up... This shit ain't new, you're just more aware of it.

Back