Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Marvel's Midnight Suns

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy

Marvel’s Midnight Suns is a newly revealed tactical RPG from Firaxis Games that was just announced at Gamescom’s opening night event.

The game is said to take place in the “darker side of the Marvel Universe,” and it will have players take on the role of a new hero, The Hunter (which Firaxis created with Marvel). In Midnight Suns, you’ll team up with classic heroes like Iron Man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Blade, Captain America, and Captain Marvel as part of the Midnight Suns superhero team to battle a supernatural foe: Lilith.

Screen_Shot_2021_08_25_at_2.16.46_PM.png

There’s not much information on the actual gameplay yet — although, given Firaxis’ work on the rebooted XCOM series and the fact that Midnight Suns will be a tactical RPG, it seems like players should expect some sort of superheroic spin on its XCOM formula here.

Fans won’t have to wait long for more information: a gameplay reveal is planned for September 1st, and Midnight Suns will be released on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and the Epic Games Store in March 2022.

Marvel will run avengers into the ground. I looked at the storyline and ironman, cap and marvel wasn’t in the story

I recommend this game to anyone and I'm very interested to see how they work the XCOM mechanics into this universe.

I also love the additions of blade and ghost rider. We need a ghost rider reboot badly

I've heard nothing but good things about XCOm. Never played it myself though. About to look up some gameplay and see how this might work out. Im down for any game superhero related though. Marvel or DC

Is xcom similar to any other rpg titles?
Xcom is more of a turn based strategy dressed as an RPG.

I've put over 200+ hours into xcom 2

I go back to it every few months. I've actually only beat the base game once. I get stuck on the same part of the expansion War of the Chosen.

The mod community on PC is fantastic as well.

Interesting. Wonder if it will be more than xcom with a marvel skin
I'm thinking at it's core it will be but will introduce some new mechanics to really show off the powers of the selected characters

Now that I think about it, this might be closer to xcom chimera squad than XCOM 2.

I enjoyed CS as well. It was what I just posted previously. Xcom at it's core but introduced some new things. I beat it once and didn't go back. But I enjoyed every minute of it when I played it

Frfr

While I don't care for all the dialog, this would've made a fire ass phase for the MCU.

Finally got a mephisto reference lol.

Back