Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you are a fan of archery (I am, loved Robinhood as a kid) I would say check it out. I am sure it will be better than Arrow (low bar though). The character is pretty good in the comics, but the movies he got overshadowed by more popular characters who had powers/tech. Shit Marvel made Falcon interesting so I believe in this Hawkeye show.

I like Hawkeye in the cartoons I've seen of him but he's completely different in MCU. Guess they didn't want too many arrogant guys.

MCU Hawkeye has a few steps with his bow tho' for real and its true I wasn't excited for Falcon last year but I'm lovin' that

I like Hawkeye in the cartoons I've seen of him but he's completely different in MCU. Guess they didn't want too many arrogant guys.

MCU Hawkeye has a few steps with his bow tho' for real and its true I wasn't excited for Falcon last year but I'm lovin' that
Yeah. I was disappointed in how they handled Clint in the movies. Now that he has a show they should be able to show his skills and personality better (hopefully).

Last edited:
Never been less excited in something Marvel is releasing.

Will watch just to say I did.

Hope they prove me wrong.

Back