Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mars-Murder(10/11)

EGkb9wqU8AEHmUj

Time to put yall on some real shit

Tried listening but wasn't really messing with his flow. Can you explain the point of the wicked genre? Like is it all about toture and harming people? Are the artists that rap about these things are actually about that life?

If so that's not what I'm on anymore. Shit would have been a intriguing phase when I was younger., but the older I get I'm getting more into Jazz and just instrumental based projects. Guess I'm just turning to a washed oldhead fam.

Tried listening but wasn't really messing with his flow. Can you explain the point of the wicked genre? Like is it all about toture and harming people? Are the artists that rap about these things are actually about that life?

If so that's not what I'm on anymore. Shit would have been a intriguing phase when I was younger., but the older I get I'm getting more into Jazz and just instrumental based projects. Guess I'm just turning to a washed oldhead fam.
I listen to the wicked shit because it’s hardcore something lacking in the mainstream. Everyone mainstream is soft or cookie cutter generic trap.

Back