Welcome To aBlackWeb

Married Female CO/ Onlyfans had sex with inmate in HMP Wandsworth is now arrested

Mr.LV

OG

EXCLUSIVERevealed: Sex-in-a-cell prison officer is Brazilian OnlyFans model who starred in Ch4 documentary​

86726253-13582629-image-a-173_1719654234169.jpg

86713149-13582629-Linda_De_Sousa_Abreu_faces_a_police_investigation_after_she_was_-a-180_1719677073611.jpg

86713135-13581551-image-a-36_1719605772911.jpg

86713139-13581551-image-a-33_1719605760789.jpg

1719679209872.jpeg
NSFW
The prison officer filmed having sex with an inmate in his prison cell is a Brazilian OnlyFans model who appeared in a Channel Four documentary about threesomes and orgies, MailOnline can reveal.

Linda De Sousa Abreu, 31, and her MMA fighter husband Nathan Richardson, now 29, were stars of Channel 4's Open House: The Great Sex Experiment where 'experimenting couples' are offered the opportunity to explore 'consensual non-monogamy' at a luxury country escape.

The Brazilian-born model, who is now under investigation by authorities after she was recorded romping with a prisoner at HMP Wandsworth, did not hold back during the show even getting involved in a 15-person orgy with the fellow contestants.

The couple also boast an OnlyFans account, under the alias Linda La Madre which charges $10 a month for racy content of her and her husband.

This comes as authorities announce that a woman has been arrested on suspicion of misconduct on public office following the probe into the sex tape

A police spokesman said: 'A police investigation was launched on June 28 after officers were made aware of a video allegedly filmed inside HMP Wandsworth.

'A woman was arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office on 28 June. She has been taken into police custody.

'Enquiries continue. We remain in close contact with the Ministry of Justice.'

The then personal trainer from Fulham explained during the Channel 4 documentary: 'Monogamy is a social construct that I think needs to be dismantled.

'Opening up our relationship has allowed us to form a deeper connection with each other.'

One of her co-stars Shanice, who was exploring the idea of having a foursome with pair on the show said: 'Linda is fire...crazy sex appeal'.

At the time of filming the couple had been together for nine years and in an open relationship for three of those.

Her sister, Andreina, told tonight how she warned her not to mix her lifestyle with her work and said she was now 'suffering the consequences'.

And her sibling, who is a personal trainer from London, told MailOnline tonight how she had to block fans of her sister from her own social media after the racy show.

Andreina said: 'She's a swinger. She was on a Channel four programme called Open House. I never saw it. It's not the sort of thing I'd watch with my little sister in.

Back