Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marriage, Relationship, Etc counselling

Sam Crooke

Why is it people with failed relationships try to give advise on relationships? Have you ever been counseled by a person who was bad at relationships? Do they try to run that pseudo bs on you about how to keep your relationships going strong?

How long does a person's relationship have to be to give advice?

cuz some people are self aware, and learn from their mistakes, and feel the need to share what they learned...

A person can give you general advice on how you should deal with certain things but they are not in your relationship so it is hard to give advice on an individual relationship. But I think if a person knows you and you s/ o they may be able to highlight things. My mother in law was a great balance when she lived with us because she absolutely knew her daughter and learned enough about me where I would take her advice. It was never you should do this or that it more you should try to understand this/ that.

theres an argument that "the areas where u have the most challenges, is the area where u have the most to give"

The worst people though are them hoes that get in ur woman's ear and try to tell her how u spose to be wit her.

Meanwhile the same nigga who come round every other month treat her like a jump and she say boo bout it

Back