Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marriage Isn’t A Goal For Most People Anymore

What makes dknrkne worth marrying? To you.🤨
Who is dknrkne??

But a man worth marrying for me is someone who is honest, knows how to properly communicate, understanding, loves family, playful, financially responsible, has a passion, intelligent, and a tiny bit romantic.

Edit: and he has smell good

Who is dknrkne??

But a man worth marrying for me is someone who is honest, knows how to properly communicate, understanding, loves family, playful, financially responsible, has a passion, intelligent, and a tiny bit romantic.

Edit: and he has smell good
I’m not sure why my auto correct did that.

But cool list. I was asking for a friend

I took marriage out of my vocab after my wife's passing but after running the streets living the single life for 7yrs.........Ain't really shit out there no more for me in the streets I rather find a like minded woman who wants to enjoy life and do some cool shit together as a couple.

I took marriage out of my vocab after my wife's passing but after running the streets living the single life for 7yrs.........Ain't really shit out there no more for me in the streets I rather find a like minded woman who wants to enjoy life and do some cool shit together as a couple.
Damn bruh, didn’t know you had a wife that passed. Sorry to hear that.

I’ve always said the same though. If anything happened that split me and my wife, bachelor for life. I can see now though as I get older how valuable it would be to only have 1 person still. Maybe not marriage, but someone who will always be there.

Damn bruh, didn’t know you had a wife that passed. Sorry to hear that.

I’ve always said the same though. If anything happened that split me and my wife, bachelor for life. I can see now though as I get older how valuable it would be to only have 1 person still. Maybe not marriage, but someone who will always be there.
Yeah homie she passed in 2016 I spoke on it in a thread a @Goldie did when he was interviewing posters here

Back