Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Mariah the Scientist - RY RY WORLD

“Aura” & “2 You” have been on repeat for me. I love the Isley Brothers sample on Aura.

Rest of the album wasn’t really my bag but i can tell she has a bright future. Didn’t know she even existed until the other day on social media I saw people talking about Mariah and thought they were talking about MC.

Yeah, Joe took some Payola to talk about her on the pod. Nigga never mentioned her before but "reviewed" her album lol.

Imao give it a spin tho cause the song he played was pretty good

“Aura” & “2 You” have been on repeat for me. I love the Isley Brothers sample on Aura.

Rest of the album wasn’t really my bag but i can tell she has a bright future. Didn’t know she even existed until the other day on social media I saw people talking about Mariah and thought they were talking about MC.
Same songs in the rotation for me, too. After listening to Snoh's album a couple times, Spotify recommended Mariah. I think vocally she's just ok, then again, I haven't listened to much of her music, lol. She's a cutie pie, though.

Yeah, Joe took some Payola to talk about her on the pod. Nigga never mentioned her before but "reviewed" her album lol.

Imao give it a spin tho cause the song he played was pretty good
Nah, she's been mentioned before. I know her music has been played as a sleeper. Might have been a Rory sleeper though

Back