Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mariah Carey Accused Of Sexual Harassment

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
mariah-carey-michael-anello.jpg

Mariah Carey has been accused of sexual harassment by Michael Anello, the head of her former security company, TMZ reports.

According to the site, Anello, who worked for Carey from June 2015 to May 2017, claims in a draft lawsuit that Carey committed “sexual acts with the intent that they be viewed by Anello.”

Additionally, Anello describes an incident during a trip to Cabo San Lucas in which the singer requested he come to her room to move some luggage, and was wearing a see-through negligee that was open. Anello alleges he tried leaving, but she insisted he move the luggage. He says he left the room and there was no physical contact between them.

In the documents obtained by TMZ, Anello also claims that Carey owes him a balance of $221,329.51. Additionally, he says that he was promised another two years of pay, adding $511,000 to the money owed.

Annello also alleges that Carey referred to him and some of his colleagues as members of various hate groups including a “Nazi, a skinhead, a KKK member and a white supremacist,” and claims Carey said she “wanted to be surrounded with black guys, not white people.”

Carey’s team told TMZ that they have no information on the sexual harassment claim, however they were in touch with Anello’s lawyer on Monday, November 8, and were agreeable to pay certain invoices. According to the site, Anello was not content with the sum.

Anello’s lawyer told TMZ that the lawsuit is currently on hold.

Idk all these old white dudes being exposed for this and all of a sudden a black woman accused by a white man. Just seem fishy.

your analysis on race in regards to particular social issues is so odd to me and comes off disingenuous

Nigga said a ‘black woman’ lol

Sounds like it got some truth to it and it also sounds like he was looking to get paid his back pay

MC seems like the type to walk around in see thru shit. Not that I’d complain

SjWZCx_zpsos254vrw.gif

Because men don't come forward out of fear of not being believed like you are saying right now. This ain't got shit to do with black or white

I get all that. If you feel she did it cool. I dont. With more info maybe my opinion will change being that it just broke today.

Man, look....

Pay that dude his money....

If walking around while a woman is "indecent" is abuse then women are serial sex abusers....especially in the entertainment industry.....

You her security...walking in on her in some see thru shit imo is to be expected....

What if a crazy fan gets into her dressing room??

Homeboy can't run in there until the rapist covers her up??

Back