Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Propped Dead Wife on Sofa as Kids Opened Xmas Gifts, Said She Was Drunk

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

According to reports, a California man is currently on trial for the 2011 murder of his wife. The jury heard how he allegedly propped up his dead wife on the couch as their children opened Christmas presents. When the children asked about their mother's lethargy, Wallace reportedly told them she was drunk.

Senior Deputy District Attorney Heather Brown told reporters that Wallace and his wife, 26-year-old Za'Zell Preston, were heard arguing on Christmas Eve after a holiday party in the neighborhood. The argument turned physical according to Brown who said Wallace admitted to his in-laws that "we were drinking and during the argument, I tossed her around a bit."

The following morning, Brown said Wallace allegedly dragged the body from the bedroom to the living room and propped it up on the couch. He then placed sunglasses on the corpse and told the children (their newborn son, and Preston's daughters, then aged eight and three) to open their presents. He also allegedly said, "Mommy ruined Christmas, she got drunk and ruined Christmas."

When paramedics and law enforcement arrived at the home, they found bloodstains all over the apartment, holes punched in the wall, and a door ripped off the hinges. However, Wallace's attorney says Preston died as a result of a drunken fall.

Wallace, who has been in jail in lieu of a $1million bail since his December 25, 2011 arrest, faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted of first-degree murder.

Is it just me or isn't it kinda messed up that he came up with that story and the kids bought it? What was going on in that household?

When paramedics and law enforcement arrived at the home, they found bloodstains all over the apartment, holes punched in the wall, and a door ripped off the hinges. However, Wallace's attorney says Preston died as a result of a drunken fall.

Yeah, that's gonna fly in court ?.

His attorneys probably discussed blaming Santa Clause, sent into a murderous rage because he didn't get his obligatory milk and cookies, before arriving at that one.

Fuck a lawyer. And may this guy rot in prison.

Men are weird

Men are extremely overrepresented when it comes to doing weird, fucked up, heinous shit.

Serial killings, rapes, torture, etc.

There's a biological induction to power grabs and control and with that, social sickness. Overly aggressive, impulsive, domineering, the list goes on. Lay claim to the power structure and exact the aforementioned traits to violently and coercively keep shit under surveillance and control.

This isn't some man hating feminist shit, just facts. Imma put it bluntly cuz I hate seeing this shit.

Last edited:
It said they went about opening their gifts while she was propped up, so either they bought it or they value presents over their mother. Either way, my second question stands.

Newborn, 3, and 8

I wonder if the 8 y/o called the cops, I don’t see anything about another adult there who would have made the call

Newborn, 3, and 8

I wonder if the 8 y/o called the cops, I don’t see anything about another adult there who would have made the call

I don't know. Fucked up story all around. The aliens need to hurry up and come and either fix or get rid of humanity.

It said they went about opening their gifts while she was propped up, so either they bought it or they value presents over their mother. Either way, my second question stands.
They're young and probably didn't understand. At that age when an adult tell you something you believe it

They're young and probably didn't understand. At that age when an adult tell you something you believe it

I don't know bro. I got a a 5 and an 8 y/o. First of all, I couldn't just tell them to leave mommy alone because she's drunk. They don't know what being drunk is, so that would just bring a cascade of questions. Second, even after I told them that, in their excitement over opening gifts they would still be trying to bug their mom to show them everything they got. I'm not saying they would pick up on the fact that she was dead, but my kids especially my 8 y/o would know something is wrong.

I can only assume in this case, the parents getting pass out drunk in front of the kids was probably common enough that the kids didn't question it.

Back