Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Forced a woman to watch roots

Assuming this is real, he is hustling backwards. If she didnt have a problem with black people before, she probably does now.

Possibly....but I think the person writing the article had a responsibility to follow up with her to see if her stance has changed

tbh i blocked the shaderoom for Black history month, they post nothing but bs. I havent seen one Black history fact, not one educational post in sight. just drama, cat fights, weirdo news stories and tattered wigs.

ill holla at them in march or never

tbh i blocked the shaderoom for Black history month, they post nothing but bs. I havent seen one Black history fact, not one educational post in sight. just drama, cat fights, weirdo news stories and tattered wigs.

ill holla at them in march or never
I don't have Twitter but I always thought the shaderoom was like a rumor blog or some sort? With the "shaderoom" as their title, I would think they only posted drama and gossip. Kind of like tmz.

I don't have Twitter but I always thought the shaderoom was like a rumor blog or some sort? With the "shaderoom" as their title, I would think they only posted drama and gossip. Kind of like tmz.
Yeah that's exactly what it is, a rumor blog.

Back