Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man finds hidden cameras all over his house on the westside of Detroit.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

A Detroit man is furious after he finds multiple Bluetooth devices & hidden cameras secretly installed by the landlord inside his home where he lives with his wife and kids. on December 23rd 2022. Timothy Coles went live on Facebook to share his experience show where the cameras were set up & wires ran inside the walls connecting to cameras in the electrical sockets, bathroom mirrors even cameras and blue tooth devices in the TV’s.

A Detroit man is furious after he finds multiple Bluetooth devices & hidden cameras secretly installed by the landlord inside his home where he lives with his wife and kids. on December 23rd 2022. Timothy Coles went live on Facebook to share his experience show where the cameras were set up & wires ran inside the walls connecting to cameras in the electrical sockets, bathroom mirrors even cameras and blue tooth devices in the TV’s.

Damn. Thats sum creepy shit.

Horror movie type shit

Yea I don’t know what to think about this. If true then somebody was really REALLY trying it on this one, but got caught checkmate style.

But I don’t get the point of ripping out the cameras and wrecking everything. Wouldn’t it be better to leave them intact and film it that way? Maybe it doesn’t matter that much.

Another important thing we need to know is how he detected them in the first place.

They are allowed but The owner has to disclose that info and they cant be in private areas like a bathroom. What im saying is that I think there are many that have hidden cameras in private areas

He found them behind the bathroom mirror, in the shower, etc.

Crazy that the landlord thought this many cameras would go unnoticed.

I often wonder how many people do that with their airbnb rentals. I read a few incidents but im sure it is a lot more owners that do it.
I don't agree with it in either situation but at least with an airbnb I can understand it more. You've got a high turn over rate of people coming in and staying at your place, so cameras would help give you an idea of who and when something happened to your property.

Most airbnbs have a company that arrives at check out time to clean and make sure you didn’t destroy the property. There’s no reason for cameras to be inside the house.
Naw, there is a reason. Even though the host will or should have insurance outside of airbnb, but a host can be responsible for many things. If the guest causes damage to the host house which also causes damage to a neighbor's house, the host is responsible for the neighbor's home. If a guest gets injured on a host property, they can sue the host. Let's say, there was nothing dangerous on your property and it was the guest that did injury fraud, the cameras can prove that.

Even when disclosing cameras, it will still drive away potential guest. Most dont want to be in a supervised home even if you were told about the cameras

The Landlord is a perv. What other logical reason would there be for a camera in the bathroom? Hope at the end of the day that man owns the house...

he had several in the bathroom.

I really hope the tenant sees that landlord and puts hands on dude. That's just taking perving to whole new levels.

People in the facebook comments are suggesting it was a smart house. Apparently they have the same devices like the lightbulb in the video

Although the counter to that would be why wouldn't he know it's a smart home

There is absolutely no reason for cameras inside the home. You know who’s renting the home. I’ve given you my drivers license and agreed to all of the terms. Cameras inside the home is wierdo behavior.

I hate microphones in the backyard too. Such a weird ass thing to do.
Ids can be faked. Airbnb doesnt give the host the official ID. A guest doesnt have to use a real name once verified. If a host request an id from airbnb, they just give the real name of the guest but not the actual id the guest submitted for approval. Also, I just gave you reasons. I dont agree with cameras in the home as well but I know why it is done.

Yea I don’t know what to think about this. If true then somebody was really REALLY trying it on this one, but got caught checkmate style.

But I don’t get the point of ripping out the cameras and wrecking everything. Wouldn’t it be better to leave them intact and film it that way? Maybe it doesn’t matter that much.

Another important thing we need to know is how he detected them in the first place.
Meh. Landlord was filming his private moments without permission. He doesn’t deserve the courtesy of having his property left intact. He’s lucky ripping out cameras is all he did… so far.

When you watching the video, he ripped out and broke bluetooth light blubs, then showed the lil sensor for the signal on it like it was surveillance

When you watching the video, he ripped out and broke bluetooth light blubs, then showed the lil sensor for the signal on it like it was surveillance

he found cameas in the shower and in the mirror in the bathroom. That's clearly someone being a perv.

Back