Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man admits to having sex with at least 21 boys while doing missionary work in Haiti

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator

James Arbaugh was a wolf in sheep’s clothing: he posed as a selfless missionary when in reality he was exploiting his position to prey on and sexually abuse vulnerable children in one of the most impoverished areas of the world," said Assistant Attorney General Brian Benczkowski. "Today’s sentencing is a testament to the unwavering commitment of our prosecutors and law enforcement partners to hold sexual predators like Arbaugh accountable for their deplorable crimes.

POsted this in The chill thread 2 days ago....anyway this is what they talking bout when they talking excusing and allowing pedophilia, they ain’t talking their kids, they talking bout urs

So fucked up for those kids.

Black people still putting their trust and faith into white people showing up on their shores with bibles is very disturbing to me with all the history we have regarding shit like that.
dont they do background checks for this kinda stuff??

Depends on if the country they're going to requires it but most of the time they do. Those really poor countries probably not organized right to do the process

Depends on if the country they're going to requires it but most of the time they do. Those really poor countries probably not organized right to do the process

And if he has a record of this before

this still fucked up on so many levels

and i be wondering why whites be so quick to go on these types of trips

In Haiti probably not. Even if they did if he was never caught before there would be nothing in his background check.

I just don't get how some black folks still falling for and trusting white people with bibles pushing Christianity in their black countries.
when-the-missionaries-came-to-africa-they-had-the-bible-8912548.png

Back