Male R&B singers vs Female R&B singers?

Who you got?

• Male

• Female

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Both have some great talent in that genre. Which sex has the better talent tho?

I was told I was weird for liking male r&b singers more than female R&B singers.

When it comes to music I always prefer male artists. I do like female arists too but I never become a huge fan.

Most people like music they relate to in some capacity. I'm pretty sure if this was a predominantly female site the poll would have mostly "female rnb" votes.

Most people like music they relate to in some capacity. I'm pretty sure if this was a predominantly female site the poll would have mostly "female rnb" votes.

Iunno bruh I have 10 Sade albums in my phone right now, she’s the GOAT to me but the question was which sex has better talent I have to lean towards male. You got niggas like Maxwell that can hit falsetto and baritone notes all in the same song.

Iunno bruh I have 10 Sade albums in my phone right now, she’s the GOAT to me but the question was which sex has better talent I have to lean towards male. You got niggas like Maxwell that can hit falsetto and baritone notes all in the same song.

lol you're making my point fam. You're a male so you relate to more male shit. I think most females would lean towards and listen to more female artists in RNB.

I prefer female R&B

this

If male R&B groups are also included then it's a wash.

but also this? lol

its weird...the more i think about it im bout half and half.....i get into female r&b more because its kinda geared towards me if that makes sense....i know I aint the only one that acts like they're singin to me lol....im just quiet and listening tho

but male r&b naturally is what i'd "sing along" to...again because it just fits

Back