Welcome To aBlackWeb

Male Birth Control FINALLY declared safe and ready to use

13 years with no kids?

What if you get married 4-5 years in and decide y'all want kids? You just ass out for the next 8-9 years?

And you STILL gotta strap up 'cause diseases still outchea runnin' rampant, which renders this moot. What's the point? Without a rubber you rolling the dice with kids or diseases, or both. Nigga got the shot but ends up with that super-gonorrhea that's going around, but hey... no kids, right?

FOH with this bullshit.
I had the same thought, this shit seems more practical for those old ass 60-70+ year old dating 20 year olds

What the hell? I just got vasectomy a week ago. Doc ain't say shit about this.

:foh5:

Just had my 3rd kid tho, I was done anyway.

NH but how was the process/recovery? I’m getting one after my wife have our 2nd child in about 6-7 months?

NH. Honestly the process is easier than the recovery. During the surgery, you feel a pinch when they numb both sides with the needle, and than some light pulling and that's it. You don't feel nothing with they cut the vas veins and stitch you up. I was on my phone the whole time.

The recovery on them first two days is a bitch. Get some compression shorts, some pain pills, and a lot of ice man. And only get up if you have to. That movement from laying down to standing up is a motherfucker. After the third day, shits gets better. Just keep icing and taking it easy. Its been 8 days now. I'm 85% back to normal.

Back