Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Making the Case is BACK: The argument for the greatest NBA team ever...

None of those teams score enough points to be able to beat Golden State warriors, lead by Durant, Curry, Thompson.

Golden State was EASILY the greatest team ever.

It really comes down to what era's rules they are playing by. In today's game, the warriors would have the advantage. However, you put the warriors outside of this era, and I don't think they'd be all that great. Any of those other times could basically thrive in any era.

It really comes down to what era's rules they are playing by. In today's game, the warriors would have the advantage. However, you put the warriors outside of this era, and I don't think they'd be all that great. Any of those other times could basically thrive in any era.

People always talk about the "era rules" like in the past you could just run around fouling people and not get called for it. That's not true. Curry and Thompson are the greatest 3 point shooters ever, and they were on the same team. Durant in my opinion is the greatest pure scorer ever. Then they had side pieces, Igdouala was good, David West as good, etc

People always talk about the "era rules" like in the past you could just run around fouling people and not get called for it. That's not true. Curry and Thompson are the greatest 3 point shooters ever, and they were on the same team. Durant in my opinion is the greatest pure scorer ever. Then they had side pieces, Igdouala was good, David West as good, etc

Bruh, are you actually trying argue like the rules, referee guidelines, and overall style of play haven't changed between now and the 90s, 80s, and 70s? I guess all the players that played across eras and say shit like "MJ would score 50 pts a game in this era" don't know what they're talking about huh?

Curry was basically whining after every game in that Finals series they lost to Cleveland about how rough the Cavs were playing, yet we supposed to believe that nothing would change for that team if they played in an era where that level of contact was probably the minimum they'd face? Come on.

Back