Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Mafia: The Old Country (2025)

VIBE

Do More. Be Legendary.
MAFIA : The Old Country Announced 👀🔥
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
The game is bringing the series back to it roots
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
It will have a deep linear narrative and will take place in 1900s set in Sicily

It’ll focus on the rise of the titular mafioso organization

More information December 2024

- PS5 | PS5Themes | Playstation | Gamescom 2024

Last edited by a moderator:
That game was a repetitive chore

Hey I want revenge but hold on I want to steal territory for weeks and then still act like I’m upset

Don’t get me started on having meetings in the bayou then I gotta drive 8 mins across the map to do the next mission
Yep slso there was no fast travel option like cant This dude just catch s can to the other side of town and let that be an optional cutscene? Then there eas sll the buys on release etc. on the pius side the story missions had good set pieces and i like the dlcs faster baby being my favorite although they bit grano limes style with the weed selling business. It was a game that tried to do too much st the same time. Magia works best as a story game set in a 3d environment instead of trying to be an Open world gta type game. Mafia 2 was the best imo.

Yep slso there was no fast travel option like cant This dude just catch s can to the other side of town and let that be an optional cutscene? Then there eas sll the buys on release etc. on the pius side the story missions had good set pieces and i like the dlcs faster baby being my favorite although they bit grano limes style with the weed selling business. It was a game that tried to do too much st the same time. Magia works best as a story game set in a 3d environment instead of trying to be an Open world gta type game. Mafia 2 was the best imo.
It could’ve been open world but they should’ve made it so it was just the bayou, the part where you started at, the Vito industrial area and then downtown and just have the city be more alive and more varied stuff to do

I even liked the territory stuff but they made it so you do the same shit over and over and over

That game was a repetitive chore

Hey I want revenge but hold on I want to steal territory for weeks and then still act like I’m upset

Don’t get me started on having meetings in the bayou then I gotta drive 8 mins across the map to do the next mission
This why I stopped playing it

Back