Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ma$e responds to diddy "Biggie can't give you receipts, he dead"

Puffy might have a point, but I can understand how after the death's of 2Pac and Biggie within 6 months of each other, and then a few months after that, Big L was shot and killed, I can see how Ma$e could have a spiritual revelation and stop rapping and get out of that life and become a Pastor.

It makes sense. I'm not going to call Ma$e a con man or a fake preacher, Hip Hop was volatile and unpredictable in that era.

Funny hearing Mase say, "all money aint good money" after we find out he ripping off young artists too

All money aint good money while being a pastor preaching the good word with a platinum grill is all I need to know about Mase.

Not saying pastors cant be, or shouldnt be rich. But I cant think of a single thing more excessive and useless than a grill. So you gon preach to people but then spend excessive money on the most useless things while people barely making it by is all I need to know.

Not saying Mase aint right about Diddy. Im sure everything Mase saying is right.

Just saying this look like a battle of two snakes trying to out snake each other.

Pastor Ma$E dropped a response to his killa ma$e response.

Lmaooo. I thought you was joking then I saw the vid.

Mase gotta get the fuck out my face.

I dont care about the agression. I dont care if he has a million dollar house, matter fact im happy for him if he does. Im cool if he driving a 100k benz. Happy for him.

The only thing he needs to address for me, is how is he justifying as a pastor walking around with something as fundemantally useless and excessive as platinum grill while so many of his brothers and sisters in Christ are starving.

Lmaooo. I thought you was joking then I saw the vid.

Mase gotta get the fuck out my face.

I dont care about the agression. I dont care if he has a million dollar house, matter fact im happy for him if he does. Im cool if he driving a 100k benz. Happy for him.

The only thing he needs to address for me, is how is he justifying as a pastor walking around with something as fundemantally useless and excessive as platinum grill while so many of his brothers and sisters in Christ are starving.

you gotta "know your audience" brotha.. lmao

Back