Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW lucie

Damn she's pretty but I wouldn't even be able to look at shorty sexually after I see those scars.

I would be sitting down with her on some Oprah asking what the hell happened and she could be butt ass nekkid.

I would be like, "Baby girl, you don't need to be doing this, can we pray together?" And I don't even pray lol.

I know like 98 percent of the women I ever fucked with were fucked up, but it wasn't shit I could see, so I never felt bad for smashing and dashing or taking money out their purse or eating their kids snacks.

But cutters and shit, which I seen a lot of, I avoided like a motherfucker.

Damn, that's the most self harm I've ever seen on a chick. Left arm, left thigh, and looks like she went around a left breast a couple times. Sheesh.

It really makes me wonder what kind of demons she's dealt with. Gorgeous girl with a great body.

EDIT: I'm thinking this shit was caused by someone else. Some of the marks on her leg look like burn marks.

Damn, that's the most self harm I've ever seen on a chick. Left arm, left thigh, and looks like she went around a left breast a couple times. Sheesh.

It really makes me wonder what kind of demons she's dealt with. Gorgeous girl with a great body.

EDIT: I'm thinking this shit was caused by someone else. Some of the marks on her leg look like burn marks.
Leg an arm look like a choppin block sheesh

Back