Welcome To aBlackWeb

Love & Hip-Hop star Mo Fayne gets 17 years in prison for PPP loan fraud Gotta Pay Back $4.4M

Mr.LV

OG

LOVE & HIP HOP' STAR MO FAYNEGETS 17 YEARS IN PRISON IN PPP LOAN FRAUD CASEGotta Pay Back $4.4M!!!

Rapper Mo Fayne's going away for a long, long time for his role in a PPP loan fraud case ... he's just been sentenced to 210 months in prison -- that's 17.5 years.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, the "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star was hit with the prison sentence after pleading guilty to 6 counts, including bank and wire fraud.

Remember ... prosecutors alleged he funded a lavish lifestyle during the pandemic with money from the Paycheck Protection Program. The money was intended to help employees and small businesses hit hard by COVID.

9a6f0c78f5a043f3831844abb0b2b7c2_md.jpg

Fayne had cut a plea deal with prosecutors ... who agreed to drop 14 other charges and recommend Fayne get a 151-month sentence. Instead ... the judge hit him with nearly 5 more years behind bars. The silver lining ... he was staring down a possible 30-year sentence if he didn't cut that deal, so take that for what it's worth.

According to the Dept. of Justice ... Fayne submitted a $3.7 million PPP loan application, falsely claiming his trucking business had 107 employees and an average monthly payroll of $1,490,200.

The feds say Fayne promised to use the PPP loan to retain workers and maintain payroll but instead used it for improper purposes ... including $40k for past-due child support, $85k for for jewelry, $136k for a Rolls-Royce, and $907k to start a new business in Arkansas.

After he's released from prison ... Fayne will be on 5 years of supervised release. He also has to pay a huge restitution bill ... a whopping $4,465,865.55.

He deserves it IMO. We going through a crisis, and the government is finally actually doing something to help the people in need, and you stealing it to buy bullshit? Come on. You gotta go.

That said, clowns like this are an easy target. How come they didn't go as hard at all those big corporations gaming the system and taking that money?

they bout to snatch some of these big influencers up like rappers at rolling loud
It's a couple of folks I know that got a big payday from it.
It was even in the news some cats in Memphis got a mill plus and was in the city shooting music videos, next thing you know they got popped had cars with the drive out tags forges on the car

She s finished will prolly die in prison
I hope. But at the end of the day, she comes from money, her fiance comes from money. And right before the tril she purposely got pregnant for sympathy and pushing the blame all on her partner. Shes def gunna come with the 'I'm just an inncent white woman who wanted to help people' storyline. And it could work, because the people that shouldn't skip jury duty, usually skip it and the ones that shouldn't be on jury duty, always go.

More than one thing can be true.

17 years is definitely excessive...and I don't feel sorry for the nigga at all. Any of them niggas who hit that PPP lick and didn't think it was gonna come back around on them heavy is an idiot.

I forgot how said it, but somebody was like'Nigga, PPP stands for Putting People in Prison.'
Thing is they don't care about the ppl who got a few stacks,but the ppl who tried to really get millions put red flags on themselves

Mad ppl got them loans and didn't get into any trouble.

Plus most of the ppl with all that money used other ppl's info.

They dont care about the people who got a few stacks....yet.
Possibly,but they caught this dude like asap when this first started.

He got arrested May of 2020.

Bruh must have jumped on them loans the first day he heard about them.

The real reason ppl are gonna get in trouble is ID fraud.

Scammers got so much of ppl's info that they sent in info from ppl they don't even know.

Back