Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Louisiana State Police released body cam footage of a deputy in Alexandria,LA, fatally shooting Derrick Kittling, a Black man, in the head

Well...bruh was scared and the cop did nothing to assuage his fears and a struggle happened and cop shot him.

Cops show up, you just follow orders and hope to make it home.

Any sign of resistance, they will see it as a threat and do whatever they need to make it home and if that means shooting you or choking you out, they gonna do it.

Because cops ain't outside to protect anyone, they outside to enforce state obedience.

Meh, idk about this one..the guy straight took the cop on and tried to take the taser it looked like and the cop used the taser the whole time rather than pulling his gun..until he ended up using the gun for the one shot kill..

On the next episode of Earning The Hate

There should be an organization that mockingly and satirically awards USA police officers and police departments medals for killing US civilians, no matter the situation. Maybe it will wake people up to the reality that cops are pretty shitty at their job.

Cops killing citizens is already a spectacle, might as well make it as grotesque as possible to show how absolutely ridiculous it is to have cops being trained to kill people like they are soldiers deployed to a war.

The police shootings kill about 1000 people a year.

That cop has a family too…. Dude attacked the cop, and that cop had to decide if he wanted to go home to his family again. So I can’t blame dude, I would have shot him too…
We all know he would have shot the cop if he got to his gun.

Meh, idk about this one..the guy straight took the cop on and tried to take the taser it looked like and the cop used the taser the whole time rather than pulling his gun..until he ended up using the gun for the one shot kill..

nah, I watched through it a few times. The cop pulled his taser first and dude grabbed the cops wrist to keep him from using it. He didn't "take on a cop", he tried to keep himself from getting tased, and because it was a traffic stop I don't blame him one bit. The cop was being unreasonable from jump and that's the kind of response you can expect when you doin' too much. Tint and an exhaust shouldn't have been a reason to try and put dude in cuffs.

Back