Welcome To aBlackWeb

Louisiana Mayor Arrested For R*ping Minor

So, here’s a question:

Louisiana also passed a law stating that calls for castration for convicted rapists as punishment.

Will this person be the first person to receive that sentence, or will the courts try to hold out until a man is convicted of rape?

So, here’s a question:

Louisiana also passed a law stating that calls for castration for convicted rapists as punishment.

Will this person be the first person to receive that sentence, or will the courts try to hold out until a man is convicted of rape?
The offender has to agree to being castrated as I understand it

That wouldn't stop them from doing something again though
While I agree that rape isn't exclusively tied to what you can do with your genitals, I can only assume that if it came down to you getting castrated, that would be a huge deterrent.

I had a convo with some female convicts and they told me there were a few women in prison who had been castrated and had their ovaries removed to stop their sex drive but a woman being a woman still knows how to use sex to get what they want. Mouth and Ass to get that cash.

I had a convo with some female convicts and they told me there were a few women in prison who had been castrated and had their ovaries removed to stop their sex drive but a woman being a woman still knows how to use sex to get what they want. Mouth and Ass to get that cash.
Serious question
Do you deal with this population in your 9-5?

Back