Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lord Jamar Goes on "F Eminem" Rant & Responds To Royce Da 5'9

so...what days do we fuck with Vlad tv here?

Thread title says "Lord Jamar says" not "Like vlad says" , big difference fam lol
LMAO

you just did what Jamar did to Vlad

Vlad gets the clicks, not Jamar

your move

LMAO

you just did what Jamar did to Vlad

Vlad gets the clicks, not Jamar

your move

I'm subscribed to VladTv, he reports the news fast and interviews alot of mfs. I have no beef with vlad. But you'll never find me quoting vlad and saying dumb shit like "well like vlad always says" lol

Again, big difference fam. What's up with you today? lol

I'm subscribed to VladTv, he reports the news fast and interviews alot of mfs. I have no beef with vlad. But you'll never find me quoting vlad and saying dumb shit like "well like vlad always says" lol

vlad was right about nas beat selection tho

I don't care for the guy either, but he's doing it. The niggas in his interviews know this as well, that's why they use him.
Even a racist knows when to use outside races for their own means. Sometimes you gotta put your shit aside and put some strategy to use.

To be honest, we all could do more to promote the black youtube channels while we're at it.

Lord jamar is a member of abw he probably came from the IC as much as he hates eminem

Also I'm pretty sure jamar is homeless and vlad is letting him sleep on his couch

nah a lotta people claim to hate vlad and his interviews.....they say he's chatty and messy, but these niggas go do the interview

I love em personally.....he got the best ones w/ DJ Paul, Turk, Boosie, all the west coast artists, Etc......for some reason people like talking about real shit with this guy

Back